RealModScene
reomee

Anyone play Skylanders games?

Anyone play skylanders?

I notcied that a new device named Maxlander (maxlander.net) can backup and share skylanders characters.
from maxlander site:

========================
The MaxLander can allows for users to backup their NFC toys, basically you put the original toy on the device, read the data, and then using small NFC Token that you can purchase in packs of 5 from Maxlander you can write back the data, or before you do there is various tools out there already allowing you to modify the characters stats, give it max. power, skills, etc. without the need to grind thru the game to build up your character.
========================

can anyone give some suggestion about the Maxlander device?

• Like 1

There was a app before that used the skylander portal to do similar things before

But honestly, not alot of ppl actually use these kinds of things...

Anyone play skylanders?

I notcied that a new device named Maxlander (maxlander.net) can backup and share skylanders characters.

from maxlander site:

========================

The MaxLander can allows for users to backup their NFC toys, basically you put the original toy on the device, read the data, and then using small NFC Token that you can purchase in packs of 5 from Maxlander you can write back the data, or before you do there is various tools out there already allowing you to modify the characters stats, give it max. power, skills, etc. without the need to grind thru the game to build up your character.

========================

can anyone give some suggestion about the Maxlander device?

there is also an easier way, to modify the game files to think you have a different piece than you do.. lol.. i seen it on x360iso.. so my question to you, why buy extra stuff when it isn't needed?? but that item you are asking about is more for "retail" boxes ;-)

A bonafide business will ALWAYS have a phone number  & physical address not just a stinking email address.

A bonafide business will ALWAYS have a phone number  & physical address not just a stinking email address.

actually, they do it just like TX did it.. resellers, maxlander.net isn't official site.. but is still supported by them as a retailer/reseller??

24q34wj.jpg

I think MaxLander.net is one of the the official reseller, but not the official support site.