RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
bulldock

(Theory) Xbox Live

I was thinking that when microsoft will pull out the servers for xbox live, that is not far (Something 2 years later). So can, you guys like get link servers so that we can access xbox live instead of system link. I think that would be awsome! 

• Like 2

I was thinking that when microsoft will pull out the servers for xbox live, that is not far (Something 2 years later). So can, you guys like get link servers so that we can access xbox live instead of system link. I think that would be awsome! 

highly doubtful.. as every game uses their own servers behind xbox live.. and trying to "emulate" that would be tiresome, and i believe illegal as shit!

Nope, not coming... it's been asked many times before, the answer is always the same, which is basically what felida mentioned, every game have their own servers behind Xbox LIVE, because of that, it's a HUGE task to take on, if it even works...

Xbox LIVE is basically just a means to getting together and getting your console knowing where to connect for the actual gameplay stuff

System Link on the other hand means that every console is that server, it doesn't require any specific reversing, all it needs is a way to connect Console A with Console B across the internet, which is basically what LiNK does right now, it's a custom made VPN style service specifically for System Link on Xbox 360

• Like 2