RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
ken

Battlefield hard lines

Hi guys when i go to load battlefield hard lines and call of duty ghost they try to load and says something about plugin then fails and boots into metro dash and fails Aurora dash

• Like 1

Got it working swizzy i just redone the iso to God.. It seems all the games iso have that iv extracted don't work the God ones are fine any ideas what that might be

Got it working swizzy i just redone the iso to God.. It seems all the games iso have that iv extracted don't work the God ones are fine any ideas what that might be

I would suggest hooking your HDD up to your computer and checking the S.M.A.R.T on it to get the health of it, if the games worked before and not now, it's an indicator that the hdd might be giving up on life in which case it should be replaced asap to avoid data loss

It's a strange one mate they are new hdds. And when am converting a xex file back to a GOD folder they working fine shame iv got 300 to do

It's a strange one mate they are new hdds. And when am converting a xex file back to a GOD folder they working fine shame iv got 300 to do

Also new harddrives can be bad, i highly recommend that you check it's health before you start trusting it fully