RealModScene
Ivantln

Wrong game path?/ 0 users in lobby?

Hi people, I'm new here so sorry if i'm doing smth wrong :/ . I need help wth 2 questions ->

1st one- After a long period of hard trying I finally managed to install cod advanced warfare, the problem is I cant launch it through the cover. I mean, when i try to launch it by pressing the cover button, it gives me the can't-read-disc error. But when i search it in the file manager and launch it through the .xex file eveything works ok. Is there way to repare the game path or smthn like that? (Idk if that's the problem)

2nd- When I finally enter in the game and connect with system link, every lobby has 0 or a few users (2 or 3), the thing is that depends on what TU im using>>> For example, if i enter with the TU 12 (last one) there are no players in any lobby, however when i launch it wth the first TU there are always a few players in the first lobby. Is this normal or an issue of my xbox? If it's normal, what TU should I use?. Thaanks :D

Hi people, I'm new here so sorry if i'm doing smth wrong :/ . I need help wth 2 questions ->

1st one- After a long period of hard trying I finally managed to install cod advanced warfare, the problem is I cant launch it through the cover. I mean, when i try to launch it by pressing the cover button, it gives me the can't-read-disc error. But when i search it in the file manager and launch it through the .xex file eveything works ok. Is there way to repare the game path or smthn like that? (Idk if that's the problem)

2nd- When I finally enter in the game and connect with system link, every lobby has 0 or a few users (2 or 3), the thing is that depends on what TU im using>>> For example, if i enter with the TU 12 (last one) there are no players in any lobby, however when i launch it wth the first TU there are always a few players in the first lobby. Is this normal or an issue of my xbox? If it's normal, what TU should I use?. Thaanks :D

odds are different TU's, media ID's.. and stuff like that ALL affect your lobby.. OR there could just really only be 0 ppl playing, if you would like more help.. feel free to PM me and i'll do my best

also, ppl tend to play on different TU's for different content.. also make sure you have the install packs that go with the game

and TU's matter.. only if you are trying to play with ppl on that TU.. as 1 TU will not show the rooms for the others.. because you are not on them TU's.. and would cause hell if you could, cuz ppl would be bitching that(i can see em, why cant i play with em) 

same things are issues for other reasons, and seperating rooms with TU's is the best option, to not lag the servers with bullshit

I find a lot of people still use tu 11, as until the next dlc comes out there isnt much of a reason to update. :)  as for the aurora issue, if you could send me your content.db file, that would help to solve that issue. :)

I find a lot of people still use tu 11, as until the next dlc comes out there isnt much of a reason to update. :)  as for the aurora issue, if you could send me your content.db file, that would help to solve that issue. :)

ppl like TU 11 cuz of the out of map areas still here.. VS TU12.. lmao

Yes you can run COD AW from the cover, this is the tut i used to get it working after content installed one cover will require hiding

http://www.xpgamesaves.com/topic/113160-tutorial-call-of-duty-advanced-warfare-installation/

if the game works when he plays the default.xex file from the file manager, but fails when he tries to play from aurora, that guide will not help him. :(

Works fine in aurora 5b i checked my content (for GOD format) & separate game folder (extracted format) COD AW is set up in mine as GOD for one of the discs & extracted for the other.Another web search brought up this which is perhaps the tut i followed ,i do recall having trouble getting it working originally,so i assume the way i have it set now means this may have been the actual tut i followed to get it working,strange i didn't save the tut like i did with the original link i posted previously (have been installing multi disc games & when i find a tut i save it to a folder on my hdd on pc)

D1 is extracted this is mandatory

D2 needs content folder placed in the usual place

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/iso-god-rip-how-to-install-advanced-warfare-to-an-exploited-console.1234859/

edit: this reply is only for addressing the can't play from cover issue like all games can,not online or weird TU's crap

Hey guys, sorry for not answering for a long while. I Found a solution! It was very simple > I was certain that the problem resided in the game paath, so after several attempts of re-scaning the game directory, all that i did was deleting the main path (so yeah, all my games disappeared for a while), and then adding it again. So wala! Its done :D. Hope I helped ya, bye and thanks!!!

the problem now is i can't play the campaign no matter of what file im entering the game with (cover or .xex), but I don't really care, i'm not interested in playing campaign so whatever :'v