RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
luckycard

Aurora update bug

sorry for my English but I have a problem updating to the version 0.5, after restarting the console the screen goes black and cant start aurora

pd: for FlashFxp cant connect aurora :/

copy 2 fresh copies, and a launch.ini to a flash drive that has the default pointing at 1 of them, and then use it to remove, and copy the second copy to your hdd, after you remove the first one. the set up scan paths again. it sounds to me either the db got corrupted with the update, or the update got corrupted, the only thing you can do is start over. :(

or possibly something with the skin/translation

• Like 1

I cant speak for swizzy,  but i have no life. lol. ;)

i did notice that aurora defaults back to xboxftp for name/pw, when you update.. wasnt much of an issue to me.. but that could be why he cant connect anymore??

of course i can barely understand what he was asking, but flashfxp is FTP.. 

i did notice that aurora defaults back to xboxftp for name/pw, when you update.. wasnt much of an issue to me.. but that could be why he cant connect anymore??

of course i can barely understand what he was asking, but flashfxp is FTP..

It could be...

Essentually, they are the same, as far as what they do. They are both custom dashboards/game launchers for the xbox 360. The biggest difference is that aurora is built around speed, and ease of use. :) Aurora also has a much better file manager, and is still being developed. :) Also, as soon as Nova is released, there will be no more link with FSD, so if you want to play on link, you will have to make the switch either way. Aurora also handles large game librarys better, can launch games in emulators(if the emulator supports this) from the dashboard, has a built in trainer engine, and a lot of other stuff.

• Like 1