RealModScene
Xnitro67

Can't connect to link and other problem

I just got my Xbox from someone who rgh'd and he installed latest FS3 and enabled the ping and whatnot but can't connect to jqe360 or test ports. I can however dl covers odd huh. Also I have two xbla games that don't work one crashes with clean disc error and the other does nothing I tried loading xm360 but just goes back to dash.

What version of the kernel are you running?

Also, what version of F3?

Just because someone says it's the latest doesn't mean it is...

You are indeed on the latest, but i think you had a typo on the version there, it should be 2.0.17150.0 correct? otherwise you're WAY into the future...

Can you post your dashlaunch settings (probably best to use pastebin or use spoiler tags)?

yeah thats what it was little typo lol anyways:

Network whats enabled is:

pingpatch

liveblock

xhttp

nonetstore

devlink

the rest is disabled

in behavior whats enabled:

contpatch

xblapatch

nohealth

noobe

fatalreboot

safereboot

exchandler

noupdater

i have no idea thats what it was on when i got it

devlink needs to be disabled, you may want to try to disable xblapatch & contpatch

Are there any plugins loaded?

If that's with the same login then it didn't work

There we go now what about the xbla games I have that don't work I'm thinking they're just bad dls but xm360 doesn't work either

If that's with the same login then it didn't work

If you're trying to use the login from this site (realmodscene.com) that's why it's not working, Xboxunity is the replacement for JQE360...

There we go now what about the xbla games I have that don't work I'm thinking they're just bad dls but xm360 doesn't work either

Did you try the 2 other settings i mentioned? they could cause it, if not, then it's bad download/transfer

I tried those nothin gonna retry dling see if any luck

there shouldnt be a problem, unless it is a bad download.. try other programs(xexmenu/Aurora).. worst case scenario, the HDD you are using is BAD.. and thats why nothing is working.. cuz the data gets corrupted, had that happen to me.. slow loading times are also an indicator of failing hdd

there shouldnt be a problem, unless it is a bad download.. try other programs(xexmenu/Aurora).. worst case scenario, the HDD you are using is BAD.. and thats why nothing is working.. cuz the data gets corrupted, had that happen to me.. slow loading times are also an indicator of failing hdd

When I was using FSD3, my games loaded pretty slow also, switch to aurora. Every thing loads faster with aurora. :) Now some games just take their time, eg BO2, that game always takes like 20-30 sec before the bo2/treyarc logo show up. :(

• Like 1

When I was using FSD3, my games loaded pretty slow also, switch to aurora. Every thing loads faster with aurora. :) Now some games just take their time, eg BO2, that game always takes like 20-30 sec before the bo2/treyarc logo show up. :(

yeah, FSD was bad with big databases.. but before aurora was available.. my hdd was failing.. and i tried to pin it on FSD.. when actually it was my HDD

Boot time is good but it was just a bad dl finding games is easy but dlc is different

dlc is easy to find,there is a whole forum out there dedicated to just that. ;) We dont support piracy here, so I am not going to tell you what it is, but I am sure if you google jtag dlc download, you will find it.

• Like 1