RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
vicicarus

cod ghost local multi play off line?

Thank you in advance for any and all help provided,

Is COD Ghost local multi-player play online only? Trying to start off line play, but can't. Keep getting notice.

Thank you in advance for any and all help provided,

Is COD Ghost local multi-player play online only? Trying to start off line play, but can't. Keep getting notice.

There system link and Xbox Live multiplayer, if you have a TU installed you may need to download some Compatiblity packs

Thank you for the reply,

Yes system link is what I am trying to do. As for the compatibility packs, do you mean the in game maps?

I apologize swizzy for my quick response, I googled up "compatibility pack" and I see its not maps. I will install them and go from there.

Thank you for the reply,

Yes system link is what I am trying to do. As for the compatibility packs, do you mean the in game maps?

I mean literally compatibility packs... after some TU version there's been a mandatory Compatibility pack with some free additional content for online gameplay be it using System Link or Xbox Live (both require it)

I found compatibility pack 2 so far. Do I need pack 1 or does it work like a title update, where as the most current should be used?

I found compatibility pack 2 so far. Do I need pack 1 or does it work like a title update, where as the most current should be used?

`

I think you need both, but i'm not 100% as i don't actually play these games myself :/ if it works with just CP2, that's great... if not, you need to locate CP1 aswell

`

I think you need both, but i'm not 100% as i don't actually play these games myself :/ if it works with just CP2, that's great... if not, you need to locate CP1 aswell

you need both/ALL if there are more..  to support the content/TU you are trying to use.. as thats what they basically are, is all the fixes and stuff to keep the TU's smaller..  such as if you are using the latest TU.. you will DEF need them ALL