RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
MOHAMMADJANAJREH

My friend cant find any game online in COD ALL VERSIONS (system link)

hi

my friend has a big problem with the systemlink service if he want to join a game and play online he cant find any games in COD (he join a room and he can see that there are some users playing COD like 19users but he cant find any game when he want to search for a game  )

he has XBOX360 JTAG 250GB also his internet speed is 8mb , some time i can play with him and he can find some games in COD but now he cant find any game ( he live in palestine . i dont know but i think this can be a reason for this problem ) his dash lanuch 17150

i need to fix this problem because i want to play with him COD BLACKOPS 2

what is the problem do you think guys

plz help me 

• Like 1

It's hard to say, but most likely it's either him not using the same TU version as everyone else, or his connection being crappy...

It's hard to say, but most likely it's either him not using the same TU version as everyone else, or his connection being crappy...

we have using many TU and our TU is the same i can see him in the same room but i cant see his game , i dont know why , his internet is very fast but do you think this is from the router he use ?

thanks for your fast reply

we have using many TU and our TU is the same i can see him in the same room but i cant see his game , i dont know why , his internet is very fast but do you think this is from the router he use ?

thanks for your fast reply

It's fast for his region, but not fast in general...

It could be his router, it could also be his ISP... it's hard to say, but if you're both using the same TU that's not the issue atleast ;) My best advice would be to contact his ISP and ask them for support, if their service don't work as expected, they should offer assistance to fix the issue, of course, this particular issue is a little less likely that they'll help with, but if you tell them that you're trying to play online they should be able to help ;)

It's fast for his region, but not fast in general...

It could be his router, it could also be his ISP... it's hard to say, but if you're both using the same TU that's not the issue atleast ;) My best advice would be to contact his ISP and ask them for support, if their service don't work as expected, they should offer assistance to fix the issue, of course, this particular issue is a little less likely that they'll help with, but if you tell them that you're trying to play online they should be able to help ;)

as swizzy said.. ALSO.. even if you are on same TU.. is it the SAME media ID?? lmao.. simple oversight.. but pretty sure it needs to be the same also

and why not try and create a game yourself and have him join?? ALSO.. try and make sure the TU is working correctly.. as Gav stated about the wifi downloading TU's, but not really downloading

• Like 2

thanks to all i will try your advices

there COULD be another issue.. but as you said your friend is in another place than you altogether.. then i doubt that is an issue

but the issue im talking about is if you are in the same spot.. connected with 1 xb on Wifi, the other wired.. it will not connect either.. as that is an XB issue, and not link

as swizzy said.. ALSO.. even if you are on same TU.. is it the SAME media ID?? lmao.. simple oversight.. but pretty sure it needs to be the same also

and why not try and create a game yourself and have him join?? ALSO.. try and make sure the TU is working correctly.. as Gav stated about the wifi downloading TU's, but not really downloading

More of a fact, that the download ends up corrupted, or not finishing. And currently there is no hash check against the server for this, to make sure it isnt corrupt :( I know, me and the hash checks. lol

More of a fact, that the download ends up corrupted, or not finishing. And currently there is no hash check against the server for this, to make sure it isnt corrupt :( I know, me and the hash checks. lol

yeah what he said.. lmao.. i was tired when i was helping.. and wasnt tooo correct on typing lmao