RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
sir1king

Cant install play shadow of mordor 2 dvd

hi guys i download the game and when i convert 2 dvd games to GOD and when i play dvd 1 say u have to install content and when i install the game content after 70 or 60 % say installation unsuccessful an error occurred while installing data and plz i wana play thies bad boy how install i extract the game with iso xbox360 extract and copy all gile toghether and agian game not play....

hi guys i download the game and when i convert 2 dvd games to GOD and when i play dvd 1 say u have to install content and when i install the game content after 70 or 60 % say installation unsuccessful an error occurred while installing data and plz i wana play thies bad boy how install i extract the game with iso xbox360 extract and copy all gile toghether and agian game not play....

There should be a content folder on that disk, extract it using EXISO or similar and put that content folder on your HDD, voila... done...

let me test and say result tnx i well extract dvd 1 and dvd2 like god normali copy to my hdd and wich folder i copy the content folder !? whate is name!?? 00000001 or 00000002

let me test and say result tnx i well extract dvd 1 and dvd2 like god normali copy to my hdd and wich folder i copy the content folder !? whate is name!?? 00000001 or 00000002

The content folder of the install disc is the one you copy to your hdd as-is

It still surprises me how many people havnt figured this out. lol Well with wolfenstein: TNO it wasnt in the content folder, and you had to convert the install disc to god format to install, but other than that, I have never seen another game like this.

• Like 1

It still surprises me how many people havnt figured this out. lol Well with wolfenstein: TNO it wasnt in the content folder, and you had to convert the install disc to god format to install, but other than that, I have never seen another game like this.

There are a few which you have to let the game do the install, i remember one which built the packages from files on the disk or some shit :S