RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TuonoPayne

Aurora and TU

Guest TuonoPayne

hi I have a problem with Aurora, in practice when I try to look from Aurora TU for some games like forza motorsport 4 (where the TU should put the folder Content/0000000000000000/TitleID/0000b0000) aurora does not find any available TU

I use Aurora o.5b

thanks

--

Salve ho un problema con Aurora, in pratica quando provo a cercare da Aurora TU per alcuni giochi come forza motorsport 4 (dove il TU andrebbe messo nella cartella content/00000000/TitleID/0000b0000) aurora non trova nessun TU disponibile

Uso Aurora 0.5b

grazie

Guest TuonoPayne

Yes, but I do not want to add TU manually, I want that aurora download and install TU automatically

--

Si ma io non voglio aggiungere i TU manualmente, voglio che sia auora a scaricarli e installarli automaticamente

Yes, but I do not want to add TU manually, I want that aurora download and install TU automatically

--

Si ma io non voglio aggiungere i TU manualmente, voglio che sia auora a scaricarli e installarli automaticamente

You have to go to the menu for TU's in order for Aurora to download them, you have to specify which ones you want manually...

The first list is of TU's on your system, if you press RB you'll be taken to the list from Xboxunity.net for your version of the game, if it doesn't find any it's because there are none for your version of the game uploaded to xboxunity.net

Guest TuonoPayne

but the point is that TU is aviable in Xboxunity.net and if i install it manualy it works

--

il punto è che il TU è disponibile su Xboxunity.net e se lo installo manualmente funziona

but the point is that TU is aviable in Xboxunity.net and if i install it manualy it works

--

il punto è che il TU è disponibile su Xboxunity.net e se lo installo manualmente funziona

Can you send me your aurora databases to check if something's weird or not what's up?

None of the TitleUpdates on Xboxunity are a match to your version of the game, your MediaID is 42C67824 which there is no TU for on the site, neither does the Baseversion match yours: 0000000B so, there's nothing wrong with Aurora... send me the TU you're trying to get working please

Guest TuonoPayne

here's the TU tath i've downloaded with fsd some time ago, I thought that both dash download the plugin from the same site, my mistake

--

quì il TU che ho scaricato qualche tempo fa con fsd, pensavo che entrambe le dash scaricassero i plugin dallo stesso sito, errore mio

This makes no sense, that TU shouldn't be working with the version of the game you have, and FSD shouldn't have downloaded this one either...

Have you replaced the default.xex at some point?

Guest TuonoPayne

No I have not changed the default.xex. I reinstalled FSD and with FSD the TU (I manually entered) is recognized, by the aurora TU is not recognized

post-58866-0-15135200-1430814375_thumb.png

--

No non ho cambiato il default.xex. Ho reinstallato FSD e con FSD il TU (che ho inserito manualmente) è riconosciuto con aurora il TU non viene riconosciuto

I'm not sure if FSD checks the MediaID of currently installed TU's, Aurora does...

Guest TuonoPayne
Ok anyway aurora works and if a TU will be add on xboxunity.net for my version of forza motorsport 4 I can download it by Aurora.
Thank you.

--

Ok ad ogni modo aurora funziona e se verrà aggiunto un TU su xboxunity.net per la mia versione di forza motorsport 4 potro scaricarlo da Aurora.
grazie.