RealModScene
BobShaft

3 Issues on Aurora .5b

Awesome update.

Here's my 3 issues/requests:

• It does not seem to keep my view setting. I normally want recent activity selected for the game list.
  • How about a fill option for wallpapers?
  • And, can we make a trainer always active on a particular game?

Thanks for the great (free) program anyway.

Easy answer:

1. Not the filters dont save like they used to, set them in a quick view, and then set that view as default.

2. That isnt up to me.

3. Also isnt up to me.

• Like 1

Easy answer:

1. Not the filters dont save like they used to, set them in a quick view, and then set that view as default.

2. That isnt up to me.

3. Also isnt up to me.

Thanks

2. What do you mean? it already fill the screen, but if your background don't have the correct size, it'll likely end up being incorrect...

3. Probably not...

• Like 1

2. What do you mean? it already fill the screen, but if your background don't have the correct size, it'll likely end up being incorrect...

3. Probably not...

Thanks for responding...

Yes I mean if the wallpaper you are using is not the correct size, it would be enlarged until both the width and height were equal or greater to the resolution of the screen. (The way MS Windows does it)

Maybe this is too much code for Aurora though?

Thanks for responding...

Yes I mean if the wallpaper you are using is not the correct size, it would be enlarged until both the width and height were equal or greater to the resolution of the screen. (The way MS Windows does it)

Maybe this is too much code for Aurora though?

Make it a suggestion in the suggestion subforum and the developers will look into it :)

3. There's no sense in making it active all the time. Not all people use cheats all the time.

well Aurora trainers already save the config you used last time, just a simple left tap, A, A.. and loaded.. dont know how it could be much simpler.. so no need to have them enabled ALL the time.. just configure once and it is saved.. that Y button comes in handy!

I think with Nova you will be able to load/enable/disable them in game also. :)

I doubt that, you'll be able to enable/disable mods in the currently loaded trainer, but nothing other than that...

• Like 1