RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
ken

Renaming game

hi guys iv just renamed my games to suit me like in title list ,were i would see this {c4} now i see Battlefield 4 .if i change skin will they stay the same or go back to original title... :unsure:

hi guys iv just renamed my games to suit me like in title list ,were i would see this {c4} now i see Battlefield 4 .if i change skin will they stay the same or go back to original title... :unsure:

They should stay the same, but... it's kinda hard to answer this question when you don't mention what dash you are using, Aurora? FSD?

Aurora all the way mate i will never put fsd back on any console i do i just found in fsd i use to do it thu web control copy and paste was faster that  way...... i have to do it in Aurora like a title at a time with control witch i don't mind but dont want to loose them if i change skin due to the time they take.

backup db files and try it. if something goes wrong, you`ll be able to restore your work

Thanks mate how do i do that

Thanks mate how do i do that

Launch XEXMenu, FSD or another instance of Aurora and copy the Data folder, voila, you've got everything backed up...

However, you can go with just the database folder if you like ;)

• Like 1

iv just saved my titlecache file so can i edit that and save it ftp it back then title's will look as iv saved them ?

No, the titles are in the Content.db file, the TitleCache is a different file...