RealModScene
Be4stElectrjc

Content Manager Upload Files Always Overwrite

Sounds like you set it to do that by default. Dont know what you would do to change that, but I would look into the apps settings, and see if you can change it there.

Doesn't appear to be a setting for it in the program that i could find,it may have got written into the config file or something,re download another copy of it & try that & see what happens

edit: or switch to filezilla

Sounds like you set it to do that by default. Dont know what you would do to change that, but I would look into the apps settings, and see if you can change it there.

Exactly, i checked the settings but there isn't an option to do it.

Doesn't appear to be a setting for it in the program that i could find,it may have got written into the config file or something,re download another copy of it & try that & see what happens

edit: or switch to filezilla

I have download another copy and an other version of content manager, but nothing. I need to delete registry key? I have portable version.

Portable apps don't write to the registry or are not supposed to,i couldn't find it in there either.

The CONFIG file doesn't have anything related to overwriting that i could see

I would run ccleaner,go into its settings & uncheck "delete older than 24hrs" option & use both the apps cleaner & registry  then try content manager again

only other option i can think of is use windows system restore & go back to the day before you let it overwrite,other than that i got nothing else,have you tried web search is there others with the same issue ?: if not filezilla will be your option,actually try running the new copy from a usb thumb drive but download it again directly to it

Today i have used content manager giving some dlc to a friend of mine on his xbox, and the dialog box appeared, it should be a problem of my xbox. The problem is that ftp works. Any ideas?