RealModScene
mrftoscano

Freestyle 2.2 new games won´t run

I have a Xbox360 slim with RGH and the Freestyle 2.2. So far it has worked beautifully. I have an internal disk to step and convert the ISO's with ISO2GOD. It happens from one moment to the next, all the games that put the XBOX via ISO2GOD or through the Horizon with a pen drive, always gives me the same error: error game, the game couldn't not start. Try downloading ... "when I try to run. However, games that were already there, they run perfectly ...

I tried to upgrade to the FSB 2.2 to 3.0, but is eternally in part: "preparing update info"

Someone who can help me?
Thank U!

Please install

- systemupdate 17150 (hacked nand and avatars)

- Dashlaunch 3.14

- Aurora 0.4b

This will solve your problems

• Like 1

There is no more auto updating,if you want to stick with fsd the latest is v3.0.775 you have to use the pc to download it,you may as well go get aurora as well

The issue is 99.9% likely to be related to an outdated kernel as old stuff is working just not new stuff, and you're not mentioning kernel version at all (and seeing as you had FSD 2.2 it kinda points to outdated everything)

http://xebuildtut.xeupd.com <--- read and follow this and you should have it working in no time, there are other guides/methods that you can use aswell if you prefer...

• Like 1