RealModScene
dgosse

360 content manager

I tried to connect using 360 content manager to my slim which is RGH'd with a 500gb usb HD.  I keep getting FSD did not repsond.  I get a successful test connection and I can FTP to the drive with no issues.  Do I need an internal drive?

Can anybody help ?

• Like 1

I tried to connect using 360 content manager to my slim which is RGH'd with a 500gb usb HD.  I keep getting FSD did not repsond.  I get a successful test connection and I can FTP to the drive with no issues.  Do I need an internal drive?

Can anybody help ?

Are you using FSD? do you have Samba/smb enabled?

yes to both

have you changed the username/password for the samba server or something like that? maybe that's why it's not working...

Also; don't use the report function to get my attention, that's NOT how it works... i'll respond when i have a moment to check the site, not a second before that... the report function is meant to report bad posts such as spam, viruses or breaking the rules...

start the 360 redo your user & password to make sure you have the correct naming,most probably be best to make it the same as ftp user/pw.Can't recall if restart required afterwards so may as well do it.Now open content manager however go into settings & reset the saved info of user name & password & try again,it may also be necessary to close & restart 360 cm

• Like 1