RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
limalgarve

There appears no game in Aurora

Sorry, but I do not speak English. I used google translator.

I'm trying to get my games in Aurora but I can not, do the following procedure:

I press Start / Scanning Content / Manage Paths / Add and select where my games are located, save and restart the game (Aurora).

But it only appears a game that is "MX vs ATV Supercross" does not appear any more. How do I fix this?

Thank you for attention...

• Like 1

Another possible cause is that it's hidden or deleted...

I did exactly as you mentioned but continues the same way, but no longer know what to do. Tomorrow put video on how I'm doing.

Send me your \Data\Databases folder, and i'll look into what's wrong...

I just looked at the content database, which is where it sets up your game path info, and from what I can tell the content_items table is fucked. You have multiple blank items with the same ID, which should never happen, as it is an auto incrementing integer type. I would erase the content.db, and let aurora recreate it. Unfortunatly, you will probably have to download the TUs again, and covers, as this table points to them also, but the scan paths and stuff are saved in the settings table, so assuming you have it set up to auto scan stuff, it should rescan every thing for you, and then hopefully work.:)

• Like 2

I just looked at the content database, which is where it sets up your game path info, and from what I can tell the content_items table is fucked. You have multiple blank items with the same ID, which should never happen, as it is an auto incrementing integer type. I would erase the content.db, and let aurora recreate it. Unfortunatly, you will probably have to download the TUs again, and covers, as this table points to them also, but the scan paths and stuff are saved in the settings table, so assuming you have it set up to auto scan stuff, it should rescan every thing for you, and then hopefully work. :)

I deleted the content.db, restarted the Aurora and worked perfectly.
Thanks for the help  :thumbsup:
  • Like 1

No problem, I am sure swizzy would have told you the same thing. :) he might have manually fixed the database, but that is too much for me to do before breakfast. lol.

• Like 1

No problem, I am sure swizzy would have told you the same thing. :) he might have manually fixed the database, but that is too much for me to do before breakfast. lol.

I would've probably told him to delete the entire data folder and start over from scratch :)

Btw. You wouldnt have to download TUs again i think.

Not if they're all enabled... otherwise it won't know about them...

• Like 1