RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Micheline

How to connect jtag xbox to wifi for streaming

Hi All

Im fairly new to Jtag and have'nt yet used my console to connect to the internet. All I want to do is use it for streaming videos. How do i go about changing my settings to make sure that my device will connect. The console picks up the wifi and allows me to insert my passwork but then it fails to connect to the internet. Thats as far as ive been able to get. Im not sure what information you will need from me to give me the correct advice. Please note that I am not all clued up with the "scientific" words you all use. Thanks in advance.

• Like 8

That usually points to typing in the password wrong. I should ask how you are planning on streaming, as netflix, plex, and all sorts of other streaming apps dont work on the xbox if it cant connect to live. You can stream from your computer, but it is kinda slow.

This isn't much of a problem, it's normal that you can't connect to the internet with the tests, they check against xbox live servers which are by default blocked...

• Like 2