RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Russel Tales

Fatal Crash Intercepted

My problem is that the "Fatal Crash Intercepted" message keep appearing everytime I turn on my xbox and I can't go to the home screen nor I can play Games from my USB since I can't access the XEXmenu(It Dissapeared.). Can anyone help me?

• Like 7

It's probably something with a dashlaunch plugin you've got installed, show us your launch.ini please?

It should be on the root of your drive(hdd, usb, etc.) you can always put an empty file on a fat32 formatted drive named launch.ini, and it should boot to NXE/Metro dash. I would advise disconnecting your internet connection, because if this works, it will disable liveblock.

I'm sorry if I'm a bit noob but.. How do I do that? How can I show you my Launch.ini. What step do I need to take to get that?

Start any homebrew application with a FTP server (XEXMenu, FSD, Aurora) connect to your console and download launch.ini, like gavin said it should be located in the root of one of your devices: hdd1:\ is the most common location, there is also flash:\

You can also use the filemanager of said applications to copy it to your usb device for instance

An alternative is to run the dashlaunch installer and have it save your settings to a usb device then it'll be in the root of that usb device :)