RealModScene
bogdanval

Game data files

Hi! I'm wonder what is the "order'' of files stored in "Game Data'' regarding to game id ? I want to transfer some game data files from aurora to F3r775. In aurora is easy, game data files are stored respecting game id e.g. ''game-id_00000000xx"' where game-id is like ''34567abc''. Now, in F3 folders name from Game Data are in chronological order e.g. 000000001, 000000002.... How can I identify the folder for ''34567abc'' game? they are created in order of game being copied to hdd ?

Sorry for my poor eng... :D

The data from Aurora is not the same as the data in FSD... you can't take the Aurora data and expect FSD to understand it... use the WebUI to set the covers instead ;)

You can always check the database to figure out which data folder is for which game tho ;) (this is what FSD does anyways)

I do not expect that but I've founded the file for an particular game in FSD... and I copied the *.asset from aurora to FSD. So, I have the last saved game played in Aurora in FSD, but there is a problem with artwork... What webui do you mean ?

Sent from my Allview P5 using Tapatalk

Have xbox on & connected to router,then open web browser & type the xbox ip address into the browser,can't remember if you need the xbox pass word or not so follow prompts