RealModScene
01DawG10

XeBuild GUI RGH2+ Question

Good day everyone,

Hope all is well.

I would like to find out how one can go about building a Nand for RGH2+ using XeBuild (Or XeBuild GUI).

Previously, on my JTAG I was able to use the patches in the .ini's from JRunner, but now I cannot seem to find the applicable ini, also, there is no option for RGH2+..

Anybody perhaps know what trick one must pull to build a Nand with the correct stuff?

Many thanks ;)

H

• Like 1

The difference between RGH2 and RGH2+ is the SMC... xeBuild GUI have an option to use custom SMC's, so... read the readme and copy it to the correct place and you shall prevail

Pretty sure in the new jrunner update atleast the version I have (jrunner v.0.03 beta(7)) they changed some things so what used to be RGH is now Glitch and RGH2 is Glitch2 and so on. So in Jrunner if RGH2 is what your after pick Glitch2 to build

Ah hah... Many multiple thanks! See, around here people are not scared to share their knowledge..

I always thought the ini files had the magic, but never looked to the smc.bin..

I might be wrong, but isnt the glitch2 for something else (special winbond or something)?

Sent from my Cellular Communication Device with the assistance of Tapatalk

Ah hah... Many multiple thanks! See, around here people are not scared to share their knowledge..

I always thought the ini files had the magic, but never looked to the smc.bin..

I might be wrong, but isnt the glitch2 for something else (special winbond or something)?

No they changed the verbage RGH1=GLITCH RGH2=GLITCH2 GLITCH2M is still the same. I agree this site here is awesome with people willing to help instead of flame you right away

No they changed the verbage RGH1=GLITCH RGH2=GLITCH2 GLITCH2M is still the same. I agree this site here is awesome with people willing to help instead of flame you right away

Ah yeah, wanted to say something about the glitch2m as well.. But good to know..

I would have most likely recieved a response such as "Why dont you just use jrunner, it has everything, and it uses Xebuild so theres no difference, and stop poking around.." from other places (not naming te much now)...

• Like 1

So, this is how it works:

xeBuild have 4 "hacked" build modes:

jtag <--- first hack to fully support homebrew on Xbox 360 (along with games) also "R-JTAG" or "R-JTAG+" with the appropriate SMC [R-JTAG just needs to have -o patchsmc]

glitch <--- RGH 1.x

glitch2 <--- RGH 2.x (also RGH2+ with the appropriate SMC)

glitch2m <--- RGH 2.x (also RGH2+ with the appropriate SMC) this is a hybrid between JTAG and RGH in that it emulates the fuses like JTAG does and can thus work on consoles that have fuses that are f*cked...

For winbond coronas you just add -i 13182 when using glitch2m as this ini specifies a secondary patchset for those consoles

• Like 1

So, this is how it works:

xeBuild have 4 "hacked" build modes:

jtag <--- first hack to fully support homebrew on Xbox 360 (along with games) also "R-JTAG" or "R-JTAG+" with the appropriate SMC [R-JTAG just needs to have -o patchsmc]

glitch <--- RGH 1.x

glitch2 <--- RGH 2.x (also RGH2+ with the appropriate SMC)

glitch2m <--- RGH 2.x (also RGH2+ with the appropriate SMC) this is a hybrid between JTAG and RGH in that it emulates the fuses like JTAG does and can thus work on consoles that have fuses that are f*cked...

For winbond coronas you just add -i 13182 when using glitch2m as this ini specifies a secondary patchset for those consoles

Thanks Swizzy,

Yes, I have previously used XeBuild to build an R-Jtag image with great success, I just needed to confirm as it seemed like the CR4 works a bit different.

Many thanks though, sure someone else might also want to know this [emoji6]

• Like 1