RealModScene
Nelskeet517

JUST INSTALLED CR4..WHAT NOW?DASHLAUNCH NOT SUPPORTED

Look I am new to all of this. I just had a HELL of a time getting the CR4 installed. I am just ready to get this thing going... ive tried to installĀ FSD3 via DVD butĀ  Dashlaunch is not supported....I am getting hella frustrated I CANNOT FIND WHERE TO DOWNLOAD AURORA.

- do I Need dashlaunch?

-Can someone PLEASE point me in the right direction to get some cool stuff up and going on my xbox

-all I want is some emulators (and homebrew?)

-I saw a game one time it was Mario{but it was a different version of Mario it was like homemade Mario!

-anyways guys im just frustrated because im not use to the layout of tis forum, ive been through a lot getting this chip working, and it would be nice if someone with a lot of knowledge with programming could help me out.

Thanks a lot,

Nelskeet

Download and burn the xexmenu iso, this will let you copy files using ftp or usb...

Dashlaunch comes pre-installed with all the latest tools (which build your new hacked nand) unless you messed up and told it not to...

Dashlaunch isn't required for fsd/f3 nor aurora to work, but for full functionality it is...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I installed FSD3 from dvd but nothing is showing up? should I uninstall it? I hope I haven't messed anything up. My dash is 17150 so I don't know if dashlaunch Is supported. ICANNOT FIND WHERE TO DOWNLOAD XEX MENU IVE LOOKED ALL THROUGHOUT THE FORUM. IS IT HIDDEN?

I installed FSD3 from dvd but nothing is showing up? should I uninstall it? I hope I haven't messed anything up. My dash is 17150 so I don't know if dashlaunch Is supported. ICANNOT FIND WHERE TO DOWNLOAD XEX MENU IVE LOOKED ALL THROUGHOUT THE FORUM. IS IT HIDDEN?

Write in Google xex menu 1.2

Hi Nelskeet517, deep breath, relax, everyone has to start somewhere. Ā Congratulations on getting your first RGH up and running, soldering one of these puppies up is no easy feat for a first timer! Ā There are a lot of great tutorials for getting you up and running in this forum found here:

ttp://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/forum/10-tutorials/Ā 

and if you click on the Xbins button at the top of the page it will have a load of homebrew and emulators that you can download in one easy to browse location. Ā You'll also find Xexmenu there as well.

Ā 

I burned f3 installer to a disc,installed it but I cant get it to show up? whenever I boot the console it just boots regular dash. I burned xexmenu to a disc but it only shows up when IĀ  "play disc".

I burned f3 installer to a disc,installed it but I cant get it to show up? whenever I boot the console it just boots regular dash. I burned xexmenu to a disc but it only shows up when IĀ  "play disc".

That's how XEXMenu works... it doesn't install itself... you can copy the C0DE9990 folder to Hdd1:\Content\00000...0\ using the filemanager of XEXMenu... and you should see F3 on HDD1 using XEXMenu...

So I sintalled FSD3 from a cd, its not showing up anywhere, it says you have to install fresh o you screwed up. I just feel like I have went wrong somewhere.

Should I just forget obout that and just open up xex menu-and install FSD3

You should start XEXMenu, press RB (brings up the filemanager) then locate and delete any Freestyle 3 or F3 folder you find on Hdd1 then install Aurora... Aurora is sooo much better then FSD...

• Like 1