RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Yarin Bar Nachum

Covers

Open xboxunity.net, search and download the covers that interest you. After this, open the webui of FSD3 (connect computer and Xbox with a network cable and type the IP address of your console in the browser). In the "Manage games" page select a game and add the cover by selecting the image file you have downloaded from XboxUnity

On the part of connecting the PC to the XBOX, I didn't get it.. Where is the option in the FSD, and where to type the IP of the console? Also how can I find the console's IP?

I'm really newbie to this, sorry.

Isn't it possible with USB?

mrknorton meant that PC and Xbox 360 can be connected via FTP (cross-over ethernet cable). It don't know if it's possible to apply covers either way... we should wait for a more detailed answer. ;)

using the WebUI of FSD you can set covers for the various games... however... that doesn't work using Aurora...

FTP/USB doesn't work no... unless you use specific tools that know the FSD data format...