RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
nickwood

[Aurora] Transfer Size (Copy/Cut Operations with the Filemanager)

Is it possible to implement something like a transfer counter. I mean to be able to see how much data is queued for transfer to internal hard drive of console, for example.

This is very nice option in FSD, since it automatically is saying if user is overreached free space available on destination drive.

Thanks

• Like 2

Is it possible to implement something like a transfer counter. I mean to be able to see how much data is queued for transfer to internal hard drive of console, for example.

This is very nice option in FSD, since it automatically is saying if user is overreached free space available on destination drive.

Thanks

you can use the file manager to check how much space is available on usb and hdd.

Yes, but I can not tell how much data I am copying from USB for example, if I don't want to copy all. Counter or something, like in FSD would be great. Have in mind that this what you implemented, being able to see free space of drive is also great, but with this it would be briliant! :)

At least percentage, although it's visually visible when you look at the progress bar. But it's not tragic for me right now. I like the error logs tho, but it would be better if we can read the log in aurora or have a little synopsis in the message as we have to transfer the log to PC all the time. (Maybe simple push to the smartphone in future could be a speed up or read from WebUI)

WebUI will have to wait, Smartphone also... we might write a plugin for sending debug information in the network later on with a PC client, it might however work the other way around that the client request the data instead...

It would be nice to have the size of moved files, instead of the transfer rate IMHO  :unsure:

In addition. It's useful to see the transferrate, so you can choose the faster devices to transfer.

It would be nice to have the size of moved files, instead of the transfer rate IMHO  :unsure:

Size of all files should be fairly simple to do