RealModScene
mosbricka

Possible filter bug

I want to only show XBLA and Xbox 360 game titles. But when checking the box to filter Xbox 360 and Xbox Live Arcade no games are shown. Could this be a bug or is it suppose to be like this. Would be a nice feature if it's supposed to be like it.

it's supposed to be like that... i wrote a script that does filter both Xbox 360 and XBLA games... should be on my github repository :)

This is the way the Filters areĀ  working. But Swizzy have build some Custom Filters, and one which you are looking for. You can find the custom Filters on Github. Download the Xbox360XBLA Filter, and move it to: Media/Scripts/UserFilters.

I can understand that. If you could only check one option at a time could you consider changing the check boxes to radio buttons instead to make it more clear?

I can understand that. If you could only check one option at a time could you consider changing the check boxes to radio buttons instead to make it more clear?

You don't understand... the filters themselves can be used multiple at the same time, BUT! only if the filters check different parameters, for instance you might want to limit your display to only Xbox 360 games starting with the letter A, then you use the Xbox 360 and Namefilter (from my github repository) and it'll filter on those...

There's also other things you can filter on at the same time, just not when 2 filters check the same attribute/parameter or whatever we shall call it...