RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
pushkarbh

How to Play The Crew On RGH ?

I be rgh2 Trinity and want to connect online I know can't go on Xbox live but to play the game the crew we need to be online is their anything I can do to play

No, The Crew cannot be played on an RGH. Same goes for Destiny and Titanfall. But no worries, you have plenty of other racers to keep you busy. ;)

But still any option to play I be heard people playing them

Yeah, you can use the hacks for it... but asking further for it will get you banned... we don't support these activities here...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Yea OK thnks

Like, if you really want to play it... either you go get your console to do dualboot and buy the game, or you get a secondary console you use on xbox live... that's our stance here... there are hacks used to get on xbox live with RGH/JTAG consoles, but... we don't like these consoles to be there because they allow you to use cheats such as trainers that allow you to see your enemies and what not...

Like, if you really want to play it... either you go get your console to do dualboot and buy the game, or you get a secondary console you use on xbox live... that's our stance here... there are hacks used to get on xbox live with RGH/JTAG consoles, but... we don't like these consoles to be there because they allow you to use cheats such as trainers that allow you to see your enemies and what not...

I modded to rgh cos saving games on HDD and how to dual boot plss let me know I will be thankful sir

I modded to rgh cos saving games on HDD and how to dual boot plss let me know I will be thankful sir

You need a dualboot chip, similar to TX Demon, Matrix Trident or Cygnos360 just to name a few... then you need to set it up to disable the chip when it's in "standard" mode (TX demon have this already, others may or may not have it)

Once you've got it installed, you flash back your original (made before the console was hacked) to the motherboard, then you flash the hacked nand to the NAND on the chip