RealModScene
TudorBlue

New to Aurora

Hi guys, very new to Auroa and Im having some issues. Firstly, I have installed aurora and configured dashlaunch and set the path in dashlaunch to HDD/Aurora0.3b,Aurora.xex, pressed back and fine, Aurora appeared. However, when I press the guide button on my controller, I see "Freestyke Home", when I reboot my console, Freestyle dash appears again. Also what UI have noticed is even though I have every game cover for games in my 360 game library, some of them are missing in aurora, I have tried scanning but some of the covers are still missing. Any help with this would be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance guys

Hi guys, very new to Auroa and Im having some issues. Firstly, I have installed aurora and configured dashlaunch and set the path in dashlaunch to HDD/Aurora0.3b,Aurora.xex, pressed back and fine, Aurora appeared. However, when I press the guide button on my controller, I see "Freestyke Home", when I reboot my console, Freestyle dash appears again. Also what UI have noticed is even though I have every game cover for games in my 360 game library, some of them are missing in aurora, I have tried scanning but some of the covers are still missing. Any help with this would be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance guys

You need to save your configuration, changing it with the installer is just temporary (until you save it) while if you save it'll stay the same next time you boot (unless it reads a different configuration of course)

About covers; check the TitleID of the games you're missing covers from, then go to http://xboxunity.net/ and search for the TitleID, if there's a cover there, something's wrong somewhere with your connection probably, otherwise... well... there's no cover to download ;)

• Like 1

Will look into it today. Need to take time and read through the tutorials as I must have missed something. Think my kernal is outdated anyway and needs updating, Im still on 16537, been a while since I last updated so will have to look back at the tutorial section.