RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
VYCK

RGH Unusual problem with internet connection (FTP,SAMBA, and downloading updates)

Hi I have strange problem with my glitched xbox360.

I've tried various boards (american, russian, polish) and nobody knows what's the reason.So please forgive me my mistakes ;_;

You're my last hope.

So here it is:

My xbox drops connection with the LAN and internet  after few seconds.It's not fault of the ftp app, or ethernet cable or xbox's apps issue, i've tried it with various ftp programs, different xbox servers (aurora, fsd, xexmenu and probably dashlaunch), direct connection with pc and diferent cable.It makes downloading updates, covers etc. impossible, not mentioning transfering the files over the LAN.

On the otherhand xell works like a miracle, I can download all of the keys etc. without a problem.Well, i've even updated my dash few few months ago trough the lan, and it works (but problems with connection are same).

Do you know any solution?

Thank you.

Does your console have any badblocks? could you send me a nand dump from your console? (so i can do some analysis to see if it's an issue with the nand, which it sounds like it is, it sounds like a software problem... funky things can happen when data is corrupt...) i'd also like to see your launch.ini, some dashlaunch plugins/settings may cause problems as well, these do not affect XeLL as dashlaunch isn't running when in XeLL :)

Well, I can't send nandump because I wasn't doing the glitch by myself ;_; (or I forgot how to get, because I wasn't using it for some time, but lately i decided that's about time to fix it, I am really sorry) , and how to check badblocks?Is there any app to scan disk trough the xell or something?

Also going to get launch.ini, can I send it to you trough pm?

Well, I can't send nandump because I wasn't doing the glitch by myself ;_; (or I forgot how to get, because I wasn't using it for some time, but lately i decided that's about time to fix it, I am really sorry) , and how to check badblocks?Is there any app to scan disk trough the xell or something?

Also going to get launch.ini, can I send it to you trough pm?

Run simple 360 NAND Flasher 1.4b, it'll let you dump the nand on the console, it'll also report to you if it finds any badblocks :)

You can send it in pm, or here... i'd recommend putting it on pastebin or within spoiler tags: [ spoiler ] content [ / spoiler ] (no spaces)