RealModScene
vk2007

Aurora not showing my games

Hello everybody.First of all nice job with aurora but... I have issue with my games at first run show me only the box case on screen and at second run aurora don't find nothing no games.it possible a guide how to fix it.Please if you can to post a guide how to setup menu to working without problems.

Hello everybody.First of all nice job with aurora but... I have issue with my games at first run show me only the box case on screen and at second run aurora don't find nothing no games.it possible a guide how to fix it.Please if you can to post a guide how to setup menu to working without problems.

Does the B icon appear filled in?

Which version of Aurora are you using?

Does it say something about loading titles on startup?

Because i don't want to mad you. You have a topic or a guide to read it?

Can you answer my questions?

And, as Mith asked it's possible the issue is with your scandepth, don't set it to infinite, set it to +1 of whatever actual depth you've got the xex/GODheader/XBLA, if you select Content\0000...0\ you've got 2 levels below (TitleID followed by ContentType) so, you'd set it to 3 to garantuee it'll find stuff...

For a "Games" folder as you'd normally have them it's 1 subfolder, so set it to 2...:

device:\Games\Gamename\default.xex

Guys because i don't have time to check it today maybe tomorrow i will told you more... Thanks for your help..