RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
suricx

[Unity] Aurora Trainers XboxUnity.net

Just a small suggestion.  I love the new xboxunity.net site it is so easy to use and very clean design.  Would it be possible to work with xyzmods to add the new aurora trainers to the site so you could download them right from your xbox for each game just like you do with title updates and covers.

Thanks again for you continued hard work to make our jtag homebrew experience even better.  We all really appreciate what you and the team at xyzmods have accomplished.  Keep up the stellar work.

• Like 1

On the same topic, over at XYZMods, they recommend unloading the Freestyle Plugin when using trainers.  I would assume as Aurora is designed to work with the plugin, that it would be compatible with all the new trainers that are designed to work specifically with aurora. Is there a specific reason for this, and is there a plan to fix this potential issue in future builds of aurora?

On the same topic, over at XYZMods, they recommend unloading the Freestyle Plugin when using trainers.  I would assume as Aurora is designed to work with the plugin, that it would be compatible with all the new trainers that are designed to work specifically with aurora. Is there a specific reason for this, and is there a plan to fix this potential issue in future builds of aurora?

There are plans of replacing the FSD plugin with a plugin specifically for Aurora, along with it we'll probably fix any of the issues that the trainers have with it, obviously we have to get reports of what those issues are before we can fix them tho...

• Like 1

There are plans of replacing the FSD plugin with a plugin specifically for Aurora, along with it we'll probably fix any of the issues that the trainers have with it, obviously we have to get reports of what those issues are before we can fix them tho...

I was getting my information here http://www.xyzmods.com/index.php/topic/3409-video-tutorial-loading-trainers-with-aurora/ about needing to unload fsd plugin. havnt actually tested any of the trainers yet.

Ummm does that mean a possible maybe on the trainers?  Either way i am happy with Aurora and its nice to see the dev team taking suggestions whether they are used or not its awesome for others to be a small part of the project.

Ummm does that mean a possible maybe on the trainers?  Either way i am happy with Aurora and its nice to see the dev team taking suggestions whether they are used or not its awesome for others to be a small part of the project.

I don't think we intend on implementing a 'Trainer Marketplace' where you can download trainers directly to xbox.   The primary reason is that we like to validate anything we automatically download and run on your system.   If someone uploads a trainer and its malicious- and you run it- then we have potential blame coming our way.  The only way we can validate trainers reliably, is by managing them and the website around them, the testing and approval process etc...- and I personally, don't have enough interest in trainers and don't like to see them on LiNK- so I don't have a vested interest in making them much easier than we have them.

As it is now, you actively decide to go download a trainer, place it on your system, and then launch it, we feel, that at that point-  you are assuming the risk associated with it.

Hope that helps.

That helps tons MaesterRowen.  I could definitely see people blaming you guys for something going wrong.  Thanks for the reply on this topic could you please close the topic.  I don't think any further discussion  is needed.

Thanks

• Like 1