RealModScene
jeffmangum

Far Cry 3 didn't continue to the last mission I finished

I just finished the Down in the docks mission yesterday. It wasnt an easy mission so after finishing the mission, i manually saved it. 

But when i continue the game today, it started again with the mission! Im so mad! this has never happened before. 

I tried loading the other save slot which is for the manual save but its just the same. 

What do you guys think i should do? Im thinking downloading a game save but im sure its not easy.

Edit: ok i just tried downloading a 100% game save online but i think u cant replay a mission on the game?

Don't think you can replay a mission from a 100% save file. You should just replay the down in the docks mission, but set it to the lowest difficulty level. 

• Like 1

that's just sad even i feel embarrassed :p

you can get good tips from reading walkthrough's ,for instance in the section you've reached throwing a grenade into the water will kill off the croc,however it's not necessary to follow the walkthrough word for word as you can most times find better ways thru in some circumstances,assuming it's not too linear,link below is a walkthrough for docks section,walkthrough's are also handy to find stuff for xtra points

http://au.ign.com/wikis/far-cry-3/Down_in_the_Docks

that's just sad even i feel embarrassed :p

you can get good tips from reading walkthrough's ,for instance in the section you've reached throwing a grenade into the water will kill off the croc,however it's not necessary to follow the walkthrough word for word as you can most times find better ways thru in some circumstances,assuming it's not too linear,link below is a walkthrough for docks section,walkthrough's are also handy to find stuff for xtra points

http://au.ign.com/wikis/far-cry-3/Down_in_the_Docks

Nevermind lol i played it yesternight AND it was not just after that one mission. The 2nd mission was also not saved! Wtf is wrong with this game. 

I seem to recall having a few missions where the save was less than useless in fc3,far cry 2 had similar issues with saves untill they released an update to fix it,that took a bloody year..lol..all i can suggest is make manual saves as well,don't forget if you don't set the 360 time i'm pretty sure it won't start at the most recent game save ????,other option don't turn it off till game completed & you've reached the credits