RealModScene
mor123460

how to install Middle Earth Shadow Of Mordor? HD CONTENT.

1.Extracted both discs as xex to folders disc1 and disc2 inside a folder called Middle Earth Shadow of Mordor.
2.FTP this folder to my external xbox 360 games folder.
3.Booted the default.xex of disc1 with FSD3 File Manager.
This installs 2 files called -
Hdd1/Content/0000000000000000/5752082C/00000001/somdiscdata0    736.88 MB
Hdd1/Content/0000000000000000/5752082C/00000001/somdiscdata1   1,010.36 MB
4.Reset FSD3 and navigate with File Manager to where you installed disc 1 folder and delete it as it's no longer needed.
5.Wait for cover art to finish and your find 2 covers for the game. Delete the cover from your database that is disc 1.
6.That's it enjoy.

• Like 1

1.Extracted both discs as xex to folders disc1 and disc2 inside a folder called Middle Earth Shadow of Mordor.

2.FTP this folder to my external xbox 360 games folder.

3.Booted the default.xex of disc1 with FSD3 File Manager.

This installs 2 files called -

Hdd1/Content/0000000000000000/5752082C/00000001/somdiscdata0    736.88 MB

Hdd1/Content/0000000000000000/5752082C/00000001/somdiscdata1   1,010.36 MB

4.Reset FSD3 and navigate with File Manager to where you installed disc 1 folder and delete it as it's no longer needed.

5.Wait for cover art to finish and your find 2 covers for the game. Delete the cover from your database that is disc 1.

6.That's it enjoy.

i did that allradey.

my question was is there an HD Content?

beacuse the  graphics quality was terrible.

I never use the installer from the disc when installing on a JTAG. I always just copy the content folder to my internal HDD, after having issues with GTAV content installer freezing when running from HDD, and not installing any data. I have also found it is slightly quicker to install this way, as you dont have to remove the whole disc from the hdd, and update your database. You only copy the needed data.

i did that allradey.

my question was is there an HD Content?

beacuse the  graphics quality was terrible.

If anything, that is the HD Content...

I never use the installer from the disc when installing on a JTAG. I always just copy the content folder to my internal HDD, after having issues with GTAV content installer freezing when running from HDD, and not installing any data. I have also found it is slightly quicker to install this way, as you dont have to remove the whole disc from the hdd, and update your database. You only copy the needed data.

In this case it doesn't work that way, you have a folder for each installer thingy... this contains the raw data, the installer then creates the package and install...

i would have thought disc 2 wouldn't even play as it would detect absense of the disc 1 install data (call it what you like hd data, textures ect) and won't let you procede any further until it is installed, so if your able to play disc 2 ok then the graphics problem could be a die'ing gpu lol

i would have thought disc 2 wouldn't even play as it would detect absense of the disc 1 install data (call it what you like hd data, textures ect) and won't let you procede any further until it is installed, so if your able to play disc 2 ok then the graphics problem could be a die'ing gpu lol

Or a case of comparing against something that isn't even compareable... for instance, lately games have been having WAY better graphics on the PS4/Xbox One versions, hell even better then some of the older games in the same series or so... why you might ask? well, 2 reasons springs to mind: 1. They want you to buy PS4/Xbox One so they can drop the old hardware 2. They simply downgrade the contents from the nextgen console but don't care to optimize it for good lucks... (so you'll be tempted into buying nextgen)