RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Shuraim Ahmet

changed external HD but games don't show up in Fsd 3

Hey guys I recently changed my external device with a new one steps followed:

1)Formatted the new drive to fat32 using miniaide fat32 formatter

2)Plugged it in xbox and had it configured

3) transferred all my xbox related folders to from older ext HD to new one using pc (I mean cut from old and paste to new one?

4) Plugged the new one back into xbox but fsd3 doesn't find any games from external hd although paths are correct and xex launcher is playing all games but my saves on ext drive are gone.

Plz guys help me out here.

Hey guys I recently changed my external device with a new one steps followed:

1)Formatted the new drive to fat32 using miniaide fat32 formatter

2)Plugged it in xbox and had it configured

3) transferred all my xbox related folders to from older ext HD to new one using pc (I mean cut from old and paste to new one?

4) Plugged the new one back into xbox but fsd3 doesn't find any games from external hd although paths are correct and xex launcher is playing all games but my saves on ext drive are gone.

Plz guys help me out here.

You need to use something like Party Buffalo, Horizon or similar to extract the gamesaves from the USBMU, that's locked per-device, so the files can't be copied over to a new one and be used as-is...

• Like 1

You need to use something like Party Buffalo, Horizon or similar to extract the gamesaves from the USBMU, that's locked per-device, so the files can't be copied over to a new one and be used as-is...

Thanx Swizzy, buffalo party worked fine.:)

Thanx Swizzy, buffalo party worked fine. :)

You can plug in your old one to your console and copy/move all the contents from the old one to the new one, then it'll work fine... or, you can use what i mentioned to extract the data onto your computer harddrive and then put it back into the new USBMU

• Like 1