RealModScene
xUdd

FSD 3 775 crashing when uploading the games via FTP

Hello everyone, i will describe my problem as much as i can. Situation is: I have the latest FSD 3 755 installed on my RGH and when i'm trying to uplaod extracted game to the box via FTP or directly extracting iso with GX.XGD.Extract, it crashes after time. But few seconds later i can again upload the game, but it crashes again anyway. I tried to upload the game via win explorer, situation is the same. I reinstalled FSD, reflashed the console. Same thing. Its strange, because earlier everything was fine.

Jus extract that game via Xbox backup creater for xex format andthen transfer your game to USb flash drive andthen start the game using xex menu or fsd file manager(open default.xex)

If it work means u can transfer to your hdd via fsd file manager

Make sure u hav 16747 kernel version

What's that game name ???

Sent from my ST23i using Tapatalk

Look in your log of your FTP client, for any error messages. Maybe you can find out by what happened.

it's probably a random crash in F3 caused by specific files...

HELLO EVERYBODY MI PROBLEM IS THAT MANY MANY TIMES I GOT  THE MESSAGE:SYSTEM CRASHED AND I CAN NOT DO NOTHING CAN SOMEONE HELP ME??????????

RESTORE DEFAULT SETTINGS, USE DEFAULT SKIN, DO NOT TYPE WITH ALL CAPS, IT MAKES IT SEEM LIKE YOU ARE VERY ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

RESTORE DEFAULT SETTINGS, USE DEFAULT SKIN, DO NOT TYPE WITH ALL CAPS, IT MAKES IT SEEM LIKE YOU ARE VERY ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

His profile name also all caps, I think he has been very very angry ,,Lol[emoji12]

Sent from my ST23i using Tapatalk

• Like 1