RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
freakazoid

Skin "GamesBlade" for Aurora 0.2b

Good job!

A few suggestions for the future: change the colors of selected item etc. to match the general theme, the Aurora default ones don't quite fit with the rest of your skin ;D

Thanks!

Good job!

A few suggestions for the future: change the colors of selected item etc. to match the general theme, the Aurora default ones don't quite fit with the rest of your skin ;D

I've already done some changes, also change some buttons. I will see if I do the whole skin. I also miss the "main scene" which will load before "gamelist". I managed to port the whole main scene from prenxe but if i enter the aurora main from there no games are showed and I also haven't found a way to get back to main scene from aurora main. Basicly loading a MainScene before gamelist would give us more posibilities like freestyle does. It's an aurora source code thing I guess ...

Good to see you continuing your work on Aurora freakkazoid. I look forward to seeing more from you. 

Well done.  :clap:

Update to v2:

* Animated Intro added

* some Audio added

* change some Buttons and colors

I suggest you make a video and post it on youtube

Hey man your skin is very good, can you update to latest 0.3 version of Aurora???

Thx, but they are No Plans for now, i don't have much Time ...