RealModScene
onaryc

[Aurora] TU available/not installed yet

Hello,

First, amazing work, i've recently received my glitch xbox and switched to aurora with no hesitation (the FSD3 is too similar to the original interface, which is not, imho, suited to a proper game center).

I've one sugestion (i do not think it is implemented) : notify the user that a TU is avalaible for one or more games (on the game browser or in the scan settings, i do not know which is the best option). I ve have to browse all games to find all the updates (and with a 500g HDD, you can put a lot of (good of course) games ;) ).

Thanks

• Like 1

I like this idea too.

Or maybe we could have a "check all games for updates" option. It could even download the latest one for each game and apply it automatically?

• Like 1

If you have a lot of Games on your HD, it could be a problem to load the HD full with TUs. Aurora needs a lot of time to boot up, If you have a lot of TUs on your HD.

Hello,

First, amazing work, i've recently received my glitch xbox and switched to aurora with no hesitation (the FSD3 is too similar to the original interface, which is not, imho, suited to a proper game center).

I've one sugestion (i do not think it is implemented) : notify the user that a TU is avalaible for one or more games (on the game browser or in the scan settings, i do not know which is the best option). I ve have to browse all games to find all the updates (and with a 500g HDD, you can put a lot of (good of course) games ;) ).

Thanks

Seriously i mean come on how hard is it to check yourself before you start the game. It takes not even 2 seconds to see if there is one.

Sent from around the corner