RealModScene
gugux13

help multiple xbox single router

i have problem need help...

i have 2 xboxes but only one xbox able to connect with LiNK i use TP-Link TL-WR741ND router.

each xbox has it's own account......

i have problem need help...

i have 2 xboxes but only one xbox able to connect with LiNK i use TP-Link TL-WR741ND router.

each xbox has it's own account......

Each xbox needs it's own ports as well. 

Note:

------------------------

If I was host the game means you and your another Xbox user can join my game but ,,if u are host the game means I can join your game but your another Xbox user can't join your game bcoz u are using same network with 2 xbox (it's suitable only systemlink)

Sent from my ST23i using Tapatalk

each xbox has it's own port...,

and each are able to Connect to LiNK just fine........, the problem occur when i tried to connect both console to LiNK..., any suggestion...?

each xbox has it's own port...,

and each are able to Connect to LiNK just fine........, the problem occur when i tried to connect both console to LiNK..., any suggestion...?

Are you trying to connect to the other boxes? if so; that won't work... if you are all in the same local network you have to connect to someone else's host in order for it to work...

You also have to configure each of the consoles to use their respective port, if you don't... well... then it won't work ;)

im not trying to connect to my other boxes...., it's just i can't connect via LiNK if the other boxes already connected to LiNK....,  but each boxes play just fine with LiNK..., in other word i want to make my boxes connect simultaneously to LiNK and play with everyone else on net.....

im not trying to connect to my other boxes...., it's just i can't connect via LiNK if the other boxes already connected to LiNK....,  but each boxes play just fine with LiNK..., in other word i want to make my boxes connect simultaneously to LiNK and play with everyone else on net.....

This should work as long as each console have their own ports defined, if you do have that and still can't connect it's probably something with your router or your isp