RealModScene
Ahmed Efkirin

system link serious issue

hello my data and broadcast ports always fail but every thing passes and my ports are forwaded and its 3072 3071 and i tried everything in the forum ive been searching the internet for a week and im begining to get f******************************************************************************************************************************in sick heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp

hello my data and broadcast ports always fail but every thing passes and my ports are forwaded and its 3072 3071 and i tried everything in the forum ive been searching the internet for a week and im begining to get f******************************************************************************************************************************in sick heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp

If u have separate modem and separate WiFi router means u need to change your isp type ,,

Like this

In your modem Change to bridge mode

In your WiFi router change to PPPoE

Or if u have modem + WiFi router both are together means change your isp type to PPPoE

Make sure u have latest plugin

Make sure your ping patch is enabled in your dashlaunch

Make sure your upnp is enabled in your routers

Make a static ip in your console and note your mac address and ip address for reservation purpose in router

Goto to your router mode make a reserve address for your console

Afterthat u need add port number like this

post-16724-14076517538162_thumb.jpg

Now save your settings again try to check your verify tap

Sent from my ST23i using Tapatalk

If u have separate modem and separate WiFi router means u need to change your isp type ,,

Like this

In your modem Change to bridge mode

In your WiFi router change to PPPoE

Or if u have modem + WiFi router both are together means change your isp type to PPPoE

Make sure u have latest plugin

Make sure your ping patch is enabled in your dashlaunch

Make sure your upnp is enabled in your routers

Make a static ip in your console and note your mac address and ip address for reservation purpose in router

Goto to your router mode make a reserve address for your console

Afterthat u need add port number like this

attachicon.gifuploadfromtaptalk1407651743529.jpg

Now save your settings again try to check your verify tap

Sent from my ST23i using Tapatalk

i updated my dashboard to 16756 (so dashlaunch wont work anymore) because i amgoing to connect xbox live titan and right now i am waiting for dashlaunch 3.13 but thanks anyway

i updated my dashboard to 16756 (so dashlaunch wont work anymore) because i amgoing to connect xbox live titan and right now i am waiting for dashlaunch 3.13 but thanks anyway

Thanks for letting us know you're going to be f*ing with Xbox Live, you no longer get support on this forums... enjoy beeing on your own...

• Like 2

Thanks for letting us know you're going to be f*ing with Xbox Live, you no longer get support on this forums... enjoy beeing own

whats the f**k for and i didnt now that using xbox live pisses you asshole  off 

whats the f**k for and i didnt now that using xbox live pisses you asshole  off

Using Xbox Live with a modified console (JTAG/RGH in particular) gives you a unfair advantage over everyone else... ppl like you are the ppl that destroys the fun for everyone else... this is what pisses us off... a JTAG/RGH doesn't have anything to do on Xbox Live... period...

• Like 1

Using Xbox Live with a modified console (JTAG/RGH in particular) gives you a unfair advantage over everyone else... ppl like you are the ppl that destroys the fun for everyone else... this is what pisses us off... a JTAG/RGH doesn't have anythin

ill keep that in mind and sorry for the attitude

• Like 1

ill keep that in mind and sorry for the attitude

Wow, you actually apologized. I am pleasantly surprised.

this is what stopped me from playing counter strike all them moons ago, wall hacks, head shot mods, see through walls, floors, hacx the lot...... then there was the controllers for the 360, rapid fire one's etc. there's nothing worse than "online" and knowing that someone could be using a hack, no matter what online game it is.............jtag for jtag, modded lobbies for modded lobbies but actually using it online to gain an advantage is just a bitch and a half. 

Spoils the community....kills the games......stops the fun and the skills that you gain, acquire......be a true gamer and use your skills. :)

• Like 2