RealModScene
Kevin Ramey

how to make my user id on 2 seperate xbox 360

how to copy and add my user id and game saves  from 1 xbox 360  to a 2nd xbox 360 ... what I want to do is make both xbox 360 have same saved games and same user ids so when I go from 1 house to 2nd house I have same user id on both xbox 360 ,,,can anyone tell me how do this ?

Or make a USBMU (USB Device configured to be a Memory Unit by the original Xbox 360 dashboard) then move everything there, now you can move your saves and everything between the 2 console easily... and your progress will be the same on both...

Or make a USBMU (USB Device configured to be a Memory Unit by the original Xbox 360 dashboard) then move everything there, now you can move your saves and everything between the 2 console easily... and your progress will be the same on both...

You just had to show me up.... DIDNT YOU!

lol, swizz gave you a better solution then I did. Do as Swizz says not as Swizz does.

You just had to show me up.... DIDNT YOU!

lol, swizz gave you a better solution then I did. Do as Swizz says not as Swizz does.

lol. that is all i have to say about that.

lol. that is all i have to say about that.

Indeed, don't do what i do... i do crazy things... for instance, i opened my Xbox One before i had even tested it... took it apart, broke it before i could even test using it... then i fixed it, broke it again, fixed it again and so on a couple of times... don't do it! :D

when i tell others to do something, it's safe things ;)

right now I have all my saves on a usb drive so I quess I have to put to hdd then move back to usab right ? reason I say this is when I use xexmenu I see my usb but it has so many files not sure whick to move etc if I use original xbox dash it will only move not copy so it means my usb will be empty then so ?

right now I have all my saves on a usb drive so I quess I have to put to hdd then move back to usab right ? reason I say this is when I use xexmenu I see my usb but it has so many files not sure whick to move etc if I use original xbox dash it will only move not copy so it means my usb will be empty then so ?

Depending on which advice you followed, you etheir copy the folders that start with a E inside of Content\ these are your profiles and savegames... the one with the most folders in it is the one you've got the most saves for, which is the one you most likely used the most...

there are ways do identify them...

The easiest way is to just set up a USBMU, moving the savegames etc. to it... copying the Xbox 360 folder to your computer (it's hidden) then you move it back... now if you put the Xbox 360 folder back, you'll have everything exactly as when you had moved the files to the mu... it'll then be a matter of moving this to the other console and moving it to that...

But... the best way is to just put everything on the USBMU and move that between your consoles as you'll then have all your savegames up-to-date at all times... this is even an official feature!