RealModScene
Kevin Ramey

dash_launch_v3.11

ok im new so no one get mad me,, I have my 360 jtaged and I want to install freestyle 3 is  dash_launch_3.11 same as freestyle 3 or its different ?

ok im new so no one get mad me,, I have my 360 jtaged and I want to install freestyle 3 is dash_launch_3.11 same as freestyle 3 or its different ?

Download fsd3 folder and paste to your HDD ,

Open your dash launch set default path for fsd default. xex and then save settings to your HDD

nw launch file was created

and then restart ur console

Sent from my Xperia Miro using Tapatalk

ok im new so no one get mad me,, I have my 360 jtaged and I want to install freestyle 3 is  dash_launch_3.11 same as freestyle 3 or its different ?

F3 is F3, Dashlaunch is Dashlaunch...

F3 can be found here: http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/2090-f3-rev-775/ it's an alternative dashboard (instead of NXE which is microsofts official one... when you have JTAG/RGH it'll be a modified version which lets you run whatever you want basically)

Dashlaunch is used to automatically start F3, Aurora, XEXMenu, any game or other homebrew when you hold a button like A, B, X, Y etc. or not holding anything... almost everyone have this installed... you should probably read the readme file for more information of it: http://www.homebrew-connection.org/files/xbox/system_apps/DashLaunch/

im tring to install just like my friend has he has f3 freestyle  and xex menu 1.2   mine has been jatag and he only put xex menu 1.2 so what do I need do next how to install and what do I install  ,is freestyle same as dash_launch  3.11 ? or different , sorry I didn't get the answer clear even you did explain it , again im new this I just want to put games to harddrive and play them not sure what to use,,

1.U need to dowload dash launch 3.12 and then transfer to hdd

2.0pen ur xex menu find dash launch folder and then

Start the dash launch

Set default path fsd default. xex and then save your settings

Sent from my Xperia Miro using Tapatalk

I told you, Dashlaunch is Dashlaunch, not F3...

Freestyle/FSD/F3 can be found on the first link i gave you, download it... inside you'll find another 7z archive which you need to unpack, these files you put anywhere on your harddrive in a folder, i'd recommend going for "hdd1:\Apps\F3\" but the choice is yours...

Once you've got F3 installed, you need to use the dashlaunch installer to configure dashlaunch to launch F3 instead of NXE (the default dashboard) if you want it to autostart that is... (most ppl do) your friend should be able to help you understand more of this if you are still having issues understanding what i said...

ok are they a iso that I can download that will install both f3 and the nnew dash launch   same cd ?

Nope, nobody bothered making such an ISO because, who uses CD/DVD's now a days anyways??

Start XEXMenu on your console, you'll now have 2 ways of installing these things:

1. FTP (if you plug in your console to the network, etheir with wireless or with a network cable)

2. Filemanager, you can use this to copy/move the files from a USB Memory of your choice (must be FAT32 to be read by the console)