RealModScene

Hi I am Brazilian and to have a serious problem on my xbox 360 HD, I need more formatalo my windowns 7 PC does not recognize the HD and I can not format the drive for xbox because of error E68've seen several solutions on youtube furums blogs nothing solved the xbox rgh xell only league in the xell le HD. Intão there any way to format the drive for xbox 360 xell if there is another way digan me please 

10369914_469866619783185_649839750969301

10351895_469866653116515_308791273202058

If it's not found by your computer it is probably broken... (most new harddrives these days don't contain a partition table, so you have to make one before you can format it in windows)

E68 ussually means the harddrive is broken, but... if you are trying to upgrade your harddrive with a retail console it will not work without some special security sectors... it won't work with all harddrives tho, you have to use one that is compatible...

If you use a RGH/JTAG console you can format any harddrive as long as the harddrive is working...

• Like 1