RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Laerte

[Aurora] Language selector

I apologize for my bad English because I am Brazilian and I'm using google translator.

I hereby thank the dedication of you do in Aurora where I liked it a lot and enjoying the time I ask you guys if you can deploy a system of selection of languages ​​in which you do not need to go until the official dash to change the language of the future xbox.

I use a lot the Portuguese and Spanish. 
Many times I have to go until the official dash to change the language. 
if there was a selection in the setings Aurora would be very comfortable.

Very grateful for the attention and success to you guys with this beautiful system.

b0e6010e9bcacb9525c099d1ce2f1cc3.jpg

it will be out there soon

but the languages have to be translated !

there is one xus file there and its english, i dont think we need to change the xui files anymore

it will be out there soon

but the languages have to be translated !

there is one xus file there and its english, i dont think we need to change the xui files anymore

You don't quite understand what he meant, he wants to be able to change the console language, not the language of aurora... there's a BIG difference here, games don't care about what the launcher's language was, they care about the language of the console...

• Like 1

Well i still do not understand. And whats so hard to change the language in the official dashboard ? Generally people use one languange so i dont understand the permanent switching either.
I guess im wrong here, like the language translator and the wrong subforums

You're sure Swizzy. 

I use 2 languages ​​when the game does not come in my native language. 

Dragons Dogma is an example that does not come in Portuguese 

So I have to go to the main dashboard to switch to Spanish. 

Sorry my bad English 

and thanks for listening.

You're sure Swizzy. 
I use 2 languages ​​when the game does not come in my native language. 
Dragons Dogma is an example that does not come in Portuguese 
So I have to go to the main dashboard to switch to Spanish. 

Sorry my bad English 
and thanks for listening.

then simply change the language ingame ?

then simply change the language ingame ?

Not all games support that, some games use the consoles language settings to set the language... sometimes they even use your locale instead (where your console is located)

• Like 2

Interesting. Never knew that. Anyway, it is easy to switch off the location from Original Dashboard. If It is really possible to set it up directly on Aurora (TS Idea) i look forward to this. Why not ? If you can do, and you want to do, well a nice feature, as we want dashboard replacements :)

or with the trainers feature add for example spanish subtitles with english voice in games than only work on spanish or english, without changing metro language.

or with the trainers feature add for example spanish subtitles with english voice in games than only work on spanish or english, without changing metro language.

A trainer would require that you make a mod for each game, it's not possible to make a "AIO" trainer which works with ALL games... each game have their own ways of doing things... MAYBE you can get it working for a certain dev studio's games, but... they can change how things work between titles/updates aswell, and most trainers modify memory... meaning, they'd have to be adjusted for each game/update

You could only mod the files and change them. You could also rename the locale .xus file to EN-US, so your aurora is spanish, your games english voice and the subtitle you have to set it yourself ingame, or even change it the sameway in the files.

Not all games would work tho

Yeah i already have done changing files in some games like Blue Dragon, SC Conviction, AC 2 or Batman A. A. without problems.  i created time ago a simple xex trainer witch cheats thanks to a tutorial (very simple trainer) si i think we could do it with trainers changing certain variables on the game and add an option in aurora without mod the files.  Only was an idea,  i know it isn´t simple and maybe not worth the time spent in this.