RealModScene
R!zz0

Is RGH worth it

Windering if it's still worth getting my xbox RGH or don't waste my money cuz of xbox one? I read that xbox will be making 360 games untill 2016 maybe 2017. What are your thoughts?

Thanks

Windering if it's still worth getting my xbox RGH or don't waste my money cuz of xbox one? I read that xbox will be making 360 games untill 2016 maybe 2017. What are your thoughts?

Thanks

Ubisoft decided to make future games available to both, Xbox 360 and PS3, We're going to get some games until next 2 years, And don't forget, There are going to be many cool DLC's aswell, You don't wanna spend alot of money buying games and DLC's, Best get RGH, You can play free online on LiNK, Free games, Free DLC's, What else do you need?

Thanks for the reply, really appreciated.

So that means i should go get it done? It'll still be worth it on my old xbox 360?

Thanks

Thanks for the reply, really appreciated.

So that means i should go get it done? It'll still be worth it on my old xbox 360?

Thanks

Well, it'll probably take a while before you can get similar functionality on Xbox One, and you get ALOT out of RGH/JTAG ;)

And the only one that can really answer "is it worth it?" is you... do you want to play alot of games? do you want to use DLC etc. (without Xbox Live)?

• Like 1

If you are concerned about losing xbox live functionality why not just mod it so that it can dual boot?  Then you have the best of both worlds.

Nah i don't really care about xbox live (Never been online before) I always play with my Son and when some friends come over. I have so much to learn about this. I am more newbie than a newbie lol (If that makes sense) Things like where to get games from, how to install games and would a WD 1TB hard good to save my games in. 

Thanks

RGH is great. Your drive would be fine. If you get your xbox disk drive flashed you can install your games by inserting the disc. I don't think anyone will tell you where you can download games on this site. Piracy is not cool. There's lots of great information out there You just have to start searching. Like the tutorial section of the site. Google is good too, I find it's all in how you word your search.

RGH is great. Your drive would be fine. If you get your xbox disk drive flashed you can install your games by inserting the disc. I don't think anyone will tell you where you can download games on this site. Piracy is not cool. There's lots of great information out there You just have to start searching. Like the tutorial section of the site. Google is good too, I find it's all in how you word your search.

If you have RGH there is really no need that I can see to having your DVD tray flashed.  You can read ISO's straight from the hard drive and it will copy retail discs just fine without being flashed.

If you have RGH there is really no need that I can see to having your DVD tray flashed.  You can read ISO's straight from the hard drive and it will copy retail discs just fine without being flashed.

Since when does it load ISO files?? it loads GOD or XEX, never ISO afaik...

But yes, Flashed drive is useful if you have a large ammount of burnt games since before, otherwise it's essentially useless