RealModScene
tinpanalley

From rgh HDD back to disc...

I've got some games that I took off my rgh HDD back onto my PC and I want to save them back onto disc. Is there some special way to burn them back as a 360 disc? I suppose I could just burn them as data discs for copying later but I like the idea of them being playable off a disc in the future.

Thanks!

I've got some games that I took off my rgh HDD back onto my PC and I want to save them back onto disc. Is there some special way to burn them back as a 360 disc? I suppose I could just burn them as data discs for copying later but I like the idea of them being playable off a disc in the future.

Thanks!

You cannot convert a XEX back to a ISO which you can burn, there is alot of data which is lost while extracting the ISO...

the GOD format MAY work to burn depending on how it was converted...

You cannot convert a XEX back to a ISO which you can burn, there is alot of data which is lost while extracting the ISO...

the GOD format MAY work to burn depending on how it was converted...

These were games I had downloaded as ISOs and didn't delete anything from them.

Ok, nevermind then. I'll just back it up as the extracted version I had on my 360HDD.

These were games I had downloaded as ISOs and didn't delete anything from them.

Ok, nevermind then. I'll just back it up as the extracted version I had on my 360HDD.

When you convert a ISO to XEX (unpack) you strip away all the security sectors and such...

When you convert a ISO to XEX (unpack) you strip away all the security sectors and such...

Ok, well nevermind then. Thanks anyway.

can you not patch with AGBX to set the sectors back

Maybe, but it won't be 100% accurate still as the gamedata is not likely to be identical... (you must put the data in the exact same offset and have the exact same FS entries... if they differ any way at all you'll have a bad iso (the sectors won't match)