RealModScene
alxskater

Question about Dual Nand (Matrix Trident)

Hi, i will receive mi Xbox 360 Slim Trinity  in 1 week. It had RGH and I send to the technical support to install a Dual Nand system (Matrix Trident), I already had an XBOX 360 with LT, but never play in Live.

My question is: I need to know something to don't screw it in Xbox live? (or in any update process)

Thanks

Lt is designed for retail console. so u don't be afraid for connect to live

Sent from my Xperia Miro using Tapatalk

Hi, i will receive mi Xbox 360 Slim Trinity  in 1 week. It had RGH and I send to the technical support to install a Dual Nand system (Matrix Trident), I already had an XBOX 360 with LT, but never play in Live.

My question is: I need to know something to don't screw it in Xbox live? (or in any update process)

Thanks

You need to make sure they write the Original NAND back to your motherboards NAND, you should also reset the SMC when you want to switch to go to Xbox Live (unplug the power cable for a few seconds when you have made the switch), you should also use different profiles (and preferebly different harddrives even) between Live and Hacked (to avoid ban as much as possible)

You should also avoid using networking with your hacked nand's

• Like 1

You need to make sure they write the Original NAND back to your motherboards NAND, you should also reset the SMC when you want to switch to go to Xbox Live (unplug the power cable for a few seconds when you have made the switch), you should also use different profiles (and preferebly different harddrives even) between Live and Hacked (to avoid ban as much as possible)

You should also avoid using networking with your hacked nand's

Hey Swizzy, thank for your replay, what do you mean with "You should also avoid using networking with your hacked nand's"? don't go to link?

How can i ensure that the original Nand it was writted in the motherboard`s nand?.

Thanks Man

Hey Swizzy, thank for your replay, what do you mean with "You should also avoid using networking with your hacked nand's"? don't go to link?

How can i ensure that the original Nand it was writted in the motherboard`s nand?.

Thanks Man

Well, if you replace your KV with one that is banned already, and also replace your MAC address you should be OK... but... it's no garantuee's that you won't get banned despite that (when your network is there)

Well, do you have the original nand? (the one made first time your console got hacked?) if so; just write that to the motherboard NAND... (set the switch in that position)

Bcz if u want to use link on hacked dashboard,u need to change your dash launch settings ,it's not gud for ur primary retail dashboard so please avoid connect to link

Sent from my Xperia Miro using Tapatalk

But, my console was didn't banned, I never use this 360 slim in Live, only with Link. I send it because it was burned by a lightening.... (worst luck)

And when i send to the service, they made the same price for replace the mother and install RGH or RGH + Dual Nand, so i ask to install Dual Nand (Matrix trident).

If they are installing a new motherboard with Dual nand, Its logical that they will use the retail nand in the one who is in the Motherboard? (and the other for the Custom Nand)

One more question, if i use the same flash drive for mi link profile (with out any cheating or change of it) and for Live profile, will be some chance to get banned? (I have all my profiles in an external Xbox drive usb unit to make sure the profiles will be safe)

When they replace the motherboard your console might already be banned (the new motherboard may already be banned)

You should seperate your profiles between hacked and retail so that you avoid any traces of the hacked software, for instance, F3 don't work/exist for Retail consoles... if they see that in your profile you are likely to get a ban...

It's logical that they write the original nand to the motherboard's nand by default yes... unless of course you asked for something else...

The DVD Drive should probably be kept with OFW to avoid ban as much as possible, because... even if it's safe now (haven't heard of anyone beeing banned for ages due to having a flashed dvd) at any moment microsoft might start mass banning flashed consoles...

The best solution for Online + Hacked is 2 consoles, that way you are as safe as you can be...

• Like 1

Thanks for you help Swizzy, but, what do you mean with: "When they replace the motherboard your console might already be banned (the new motherboard may already be banned)", How can a new motherboard can be banned? or how a console that never conect to Xbox Live server can be banned?. (0_0)

Thanks for you help Swizzy, but, what do you mean with: "When they replace the motherboard your console might already be banned (the new motherboard may already be banned)",

How can a new motherboard can be banned? or how a console that never conect to Xbox Live server can be banned?. (0_0)

What they do when they replace the motherboard is give you a different consoles motherboard, it's possible that the new motherboard is from a used console, if that's the case it can be banned

How can a new motherboard can be banned? or how a console that never conect to Xbox Live server can be banned?. (0_0)

What they do when they replace the motherboard is give you a different consoles motherboard, it's possible that the new motherboard is from a used console, if that's the case it can be banned

oh.... I hope it will be not.

I will remember to unplug the power cord when i change of nand, and use different memory units (the internal for Live profile and the external USB for my wife and mine).

Anyway, if something break my profile, can i download a backup from the Xbox Server?

Thank you both, for the help =)