RealModScene
Anonymous

XBuild app for Android

post-16724-14013473742064_thumb.jpgpost-16724-14013473988558_thumb.jpg Can any one make xbuild app for Android device, its possible or not

Sent from my Xperia Miro using Tapatalk

attachicon.gifuploadfromtaptalk1401347313389.jpgattachicon.gifuploadfromtaptalk1401347335481.jpg Can any one make xbuild app for Android device, its possible or not

It's possible only if you get the source code for xeBuild and recompile it for ARM instead of x86

Etheir way, what's the point?? you're not going to be able to use your android to flash it anyways...

The day by day peoples want some technology changes. my point is if xebuild was In Android device it's easiest way for dashboard updates so we don't need to turn on a PC, don't wan't put pendrive to xbox for updation .can u make this stuff .this app ssoo helpful for peoples .

The day by day peoples want some technology changes. my point is if xebuild was In Android device it's easiest way for dashboard updates so we don't need to turn on a PC, don't wan't put pendrive to xbox for updation .can u make this stuff .this app ssoo helpful for peoples .

Only lazy ppl would do it that way, you do NOT need a usb memory anymore, xeBuild have a network update feature now a days...

I won't be making this for you, and anyone with the know-how won't etheir as there is really no need... the BETTER solution would be to have it run on the machine directly... that's more likely to be done then your android version... however... it won't be any time soon ;)

Only lazy ppl would do it that way, you do NOT need a usb memory anymore, xeBuild have a network update feature now a days...

I won't be making this for you, and anyone with the know-how won't etheir as there is really no need... the BETTER solution would be to have it run on the machine directly... that's more likely to be done then your android version... however... it won't be any time soon ;)

Aww man Swizzy... you're such a tease! now you're making me think this is something that is actually in the works.

Aww man Swizzy... you're such a tease! now you're making me think this is something that is actually in the works.

Well, it's been in the state of ideas... nobody has started working on such a thing afaik...

I'm going back to school in the Fall. I'll be getting a degree in programming, maybe then I can actually help contribute to some of this awesome homebrew stuff instead of just being a forum lurker.

I'm going back to school in the Fall. I'll be getting a degree in programming, maybe then I can actually help contribute to some of this awesome homebrew stuff instead of just being a forum lurker.

That'd be great! we do need more developers, we always do ;)