RealModScene
barelynotlegal

help for a newb?

hello all. new to the jtag/rgh. I just got a used corona v1 slim with these stats.

fsd dash 30b rev 775(folder is named 3.0.735)

kernal for rgh 2.16537/same as retail nand (I have demon installed, dual nand)

dashlaunch 3.08

I see there are updates to both fsd/retail dash and dashlaunch as well. just wondering if its worth it, and how to do it. the only thing I can notice is avatars are blank cant get updates to work and weather too.

I bought it used and have done a bit of reading and am very confused lol

thanx in advance

If you want to use recent Title Updates you have to update to 16747, and while you are running 16747 you also need the latest dashlaunch...

FSD's latest version is 775 which you already have installed...

There are threads on this forum on how to update your kernel... read them... or this one: http://xebuildtut.xeupd.com

• Like 1

nice to know. and nice link.

can i delete my hdd1/fsd 3.0.735. i got it used, hdd was a hot mess.  got most of my directories the way i want them 

and one last question is there a way i can inable link? say " link is patched" and my avatar is greyed out.

appreciate the help!

nice to know. and nice link.

can i delete my hdd1/fsd 3.0.735. i got it used, hdd was a hot mess.  got most of my directories the way i want them 

and one last question is there a way i can inable link? say " link is patched" and my avatar is greyed out.

appreciate the help!

You can delete it, but you'd lose F3...

If you edit your launch.ini to point to a new location it'd be fine (i'm guessing you are having f3 as autoboot)

LiNK is enabled by default with any F3 version that supports it, the "link is patched" message you speak of is for System Link (to allow > 30ms ping) which is required for LiNK to work at all