RealModScene
Anonymous

Need some help for dual Nand process

I have rgh 2.0 console also did lt 3.0 flashed I am going to mod dual Nand process my question is may I need to swap my liteon drive PCB board bcz it was Lt flashed

Sent from my ST23i using Tapatalk

Nope, you should be able to use your flashed pcb also with dual boot... lt+3.0 is designed for retail consoles not rgh consoles, altought rgh does support it...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Ty bro, I hav another one doubt,,,nw I hav glitch image from my primary nand chip(console nand chip), may I write retail image to secondary16 mb nand chip(squirt nand chip) ,is it possible. Or need to make retail nand to primary nand chip,,, Sry for my bad English do u understand what I am saying

Ty bro, I hav another one doubt,,,nw I hav glitch image from my primary nand chip(console nand chip), may I write retail image to secondary16 mb nand chip(squirt nand chip) ,is it possible. Or need to make retail nand to primary nand chip,,, Sry for my bad English do u understand what I am saying

You can write it to which ever one you want, but i'd recommend using the retail nand on the motherboard and the hacked nand on the squirt... (that way you can turn of the glitcher while booting retail, which is required)

Thanks for your suggestions:-)

Np, i don't have a dualboot myself, but... i've installed a bunch of 'em using various methods (mainly cygnos v2, tx demon and matrix trident)

Recently squirt bga 2.0 was released by squirt team ,I heard that booting time was awsm did u try this

Recently squirt bga 2.0 was released by squirt team ,I heard that booting time was awsm did u try this

Not yet, i've been using 1.2 and 1.2b for ages, and they work great with my installs, some work better then others... naturally tho, the results they got while testing it out isn't going to be the same as the ones YOU get for many reasons, for instance each console is unique... it may be a fraction of a millisecond faster or slower to process stuff, and the window at which the glitch succeeds isn't huge... it's quite small... your install will also not be identical to the ones they've done during testing

That said, you can probably reach similar results, but highly unlikely getting the exact same... this is true for ALL glitch chips

Yup I agree,,,bro I was lost my original nand so I need to make retail nand I have some doubt for making retail nand,,,i was extract my glitch nand nw I have kv.bin,smc.bin,smc config.bin, ldv,cpu key I was downloaded clean doner nand for smc.bin my question is which file was need from doner nand, smc.bin is enough or else smc_confi.bin also need for making retail nand

I was lost my original nand so I need to make retail nand I have some doubt for making retail nand,,,i was extract my glitch nand nw I have kv.bin,smc.bin,smc config.bin, ldv,cpu key I was downloaded clear doner nand for smc.bin my question is which file was need from doner nand, smc.bin is enough or else smc_confi.bin also need for making retail nand

To build a retail NAND image from files, you need the console's CPU key, the original KV, the SMC Config (original if possible) and a clean/stock SMC.

You also need FCRT from a slim console or it will refuse to boot any games, even if you build and write a valid retail NAND image.

You also need to make sure the CB and LDV match what CPU fuses say or the console will show RROD error code 0022.

• Like 1

The easiest way is to just extract your nand from the console (using Simple 360 NAND Flasher) grabbing the fuses from XeLL (to get correct LDV) and then just load the image in xeBuild GUI, select "Retail" instead of RGH... and build the new image...

Do you have a slim or a phat console? if it's a slim... you MAY have issues with FCRT.bin beeing corrupt/missing, for that there is no fix for retail consoles... (basically, you'll have to get a new console for dualbooting)

Keep in mind that if you rebuild a Retail nand you'll not be 100% safe on Xbox Live

Mine was trinity motherboard,slim console. I don't hav fcrt.bin,,,but I was getting from downloaded trinity doner nand ,,can I use this fcrt.bin file for creating retail nand,,?

Mine was trinity motherboard,slim console. I don't hav fcrt.bin,,,but I was getting from downloaded trinity doner nand ,,can I use this fcrt.bin file for creating retail nand,,?

If your hacked nand contains your original FCRT.bin (untouched) you can use it... if you give xeBuild GUI your hacked nand it'll grab everything from it... for a retail nand you have to have a untouched Keyvault and fcrt.bin, it's also recommended that you get the fuses from your console using XeLL for higher accuracy of everything (cpukey and ldv)

As you want to make a retail nand you do NOT want to use donor files... you want to use your own... the only thing you may want to use as donor is smc... which xeBuild GUI will give you (unless you supply one yourself)

my hacked nand was  not  have fcrt.bin ,but i have original kv my lock down value is 5,while ever  i update my dash  i was tick no fcrt.bin checkbox and dashlaunch checkbox,,,do u mean i don't hav any chance for dual boot right

my hacked nand was not have fcrt.bin ,but i have original kv my lock down value is 5,while ever i update my dash i was tick no fcrt.bin checkbox and dashlaunch checkbox,,,do u mean i don't hav any chance for dual boot right

I'd guess so yes (atleast not with retail and hacked)... your console don't work without the nofcrt patch?

Swizzy Today I was reflashed my console I did put fcrt patch on my hacked nand(getting from Donner nand) I was tested now every thing working gud .nw can I make retail nand any chance for dual boot??before u said without fcrt patch don't work for retail doner need was oly smc purpose but nw I have fcrt for my nand nw my console was working fine.. I am going TO remove my Rgh for testing purpose bcz nw I don't hav dual nand chip,my question is if I put my (own maked )retail nand on my console any chance for getting bann bcz I am going to connect live

Sent from my Xperia Miro using Tapatalk

Swizzy Today I was reflashed my console I did put fcrt patch on my hacked nand(getting from Donner nand) I was tested now every thing working gud .nw can I make retail nand any chance for dual boot??before u said without fcrt patch don't work for retail doner need was oly smc purpose but nw I have fcrt for my nand nw my console was working fine.. I am going TO remove my Rgh for testing purpose bcz nw I don't hav dual nand chip,my question is if I put my (own maked )retail nand on my console any chance for getting bann bcz I am going to connect live

Unless you have the fcrt.bin and everything else that was with the console to begin with any retail image you make will cause the console to be at a high risk of beeing banned...

If you don't have the ORIGINAL fcrt.bin (from YOUR console) you won't be able to start it with a retail image (anything without the nofcrt patch will give you error E52 or E56, one means that you don't have any fcrt.bin when you need it, the other one means you have fcrt.bin but it's corrupt/from another console)

Oh, while you do testing (without a dualboot chip) all you have to do is lift the post_out wire from the chip (easiest way to disable the chip without risking any damage to the console)

Then how it is possible for my hacked nand my hacked nand accepted Donner fcrt patch nw my console was working without any problem.y don't accept doner fcrt.bin my maked retail nand (I mean how is it not possible for making retail nand )can u explain that actually what is the jop for fcrt.bin

Then how it is possible for my hacked nand my hacked nand accepted Donner fcrt patch nw my console was working without any problem.y don't accept doner fcrt.bin my maked retail nand (I mean how is it not possible for making retail nand )can u explain that actually what is the jop for fcrt.bin

When you built your donor hacked you used the nofcrt patch right?

The fcrt.bin file is Firmware Challenge Response Table, it's used together with the dvd drive...

Before i am using that

no fcrt patch but Nw I am not using that

Before i am using that

no fcrt patch but Nw I am not using that

In that case, your retail should also boot... BUT it'll be quite useless seeing as you cannot go on Xbox Live safely nor can you use the DVD drive (unless you took the dvd drive from the donor console also)

So nw it's gud time for close my thread anyway thankyou for your reply's swizzy

after long time today i was try to play my dvd games via my LT flashed drive ,but my drive is not support my all burned games i am sso confused ,, but swizzy 3 monthes before u are  said to  me don't put other fcrt.bin to your nand ,,suddenly i remember that your guidance nw i did remove otheres fcrt.bin from my nand nw everythiing workd anyway thank you swizzy

• Like 1