RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Mohamed Nigm

please help ... :(

freestyle 3 crashed .... always after editing skins and trying to change profile it crashed and gave me 3 options restart - go to NXE - try again ..... i deleted freestyle 3 folder completly from xbox and downloaded anew copy but after editing skins the same problem occur ... any solutions???

freestyle 3 crashed .... always after editing skins and trying to change profile it crashed and gave me 3 options restart - go to NXE - try again ..... i deleted freestyle 3 folder completly from xbox and downloaded anew copy but after editing skins the same problem occur ... any solutions???

Don't edit the skins the way you do... Whatever the changes you are making is causing issues...

Sent from my GT-N8000 using Tapatalk

Don't edit the skins the way you do... Whatever the changes you are making is causing issues...

Sent from my GT-N8000 using Tapatalk

so what is the proper way for editing???

first of all i have been downloaded a fresh copy then put new themes to it the problem still appear then i deleted the themes left only the default one i thought that the problem has been solved but after editing the default one and trying to change profile the problem still exist ... is it a bug in freestyle or what ?? or am i have a hardware problem of my console ??

first of all i have been downloaded a fresh copy then put new themes to it the problem still appear then i deleted the themes left only the default one i thought that the problem has been solved but after editing the default one and trying to change profile the problem still exist ... is it a bug in freestyle or what ?? or am i have a hardware problem of my console ??

What edits are you doing exactly? maybe they are causing problems...