RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Rodrigo Santos Rodrigues

RGH Xbox stopped booting up

Hey guys, how are you doing?

I have a RGH Xbox here that was running flawlessly a couple of years until now. I haven't had the time to play it this week, so I didn't turn it on. It was plugged on both TV and PSU, tho.

Now it simply won't boot up! The lights are green, the fan runs louder (i have set it to max) but I get black screen.

Tried running Xell Reloaded (eject button) and it works, opens the Xell diag. But whenever I turn it on with the power button or the controller, it won't work.

What can I do to make it boot again?

thanks in advance

I had a similar problem but then found out my display cable which is connected to tv was faulty.... i fixed it now everything is fine. Also try power cycle. Hope this helps.

Hey guys, how are you doing?

I have a RGH Xbox here that was running flawlessly a couple of years until now. I haven't had the time to play it this week, so I didn't turn it on. It was plugged on both TV and PSU, tho.

Now it simply won't boot up! The lights are green, the fan runs louder (i have set it to max) but I get black screen.

Tried running Xell Reloaded (eject button) and it works, opens the Xell diag. But whenever I turn it on with the power button or the controller, it won't work.

What can I do to make it boot again?

thanks in advance

You'll probably need to reflash your nand, dump it using xell-reloaded and build a new one, if you have a MMC corona you'll have to use a hardware flasher, otherwise you can use the built-in flasher by placing your new nand named "updflash.bin" in the root of a FAT32 formatted usb memory and starting XeLL-Reloaded