RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Yahia Misses You

Can't see game hosts in link!!

Hello guys

I have a strange problem. I can't see game hosts in Link after I choose a room using the guide button and navigate to system link > join  I find no host  though the room I choose is almost full  . what am I supposed to do ? I have this problem with both ghosts and black ops 2 , and may all other games , but I only try to play these games . any solution ??

and I   see the number of players in the lobby , but nothing appears in the game itself , like  my  freestyle is discarded from my games , something so strange , I have been trying everyday and I face the same thing  . 

by the way , ports always fail but I used to play while they are so  .  so I don't think it's the problem , because I open the ports with router but  it keeps telling me " fail"  and there's no way to let  ip able to gain any port it requires , so I ignored this thing .  do you think it's the problem ??  but I still able to join any room I want and choose to be with other players >> ps. I use a nano station  directly and configured xbox to connect to  broadband 

oh , maybe I need some help with that ,can you help me please ?  so I write the xbox ip  in the section " private ip "  and use the port  that I want it to be open in " Private Port" and in " Public Port " , I use the same Port  in these two places ? is it ok ?? and leave " Source Ip/ Mask "  blank and it automatically fills it with zeroes . am I doing it right ? any  video to help with this please ??

looolz , I'm not a lazy person I did that hundred times before posting this :'(  man I'm stuck :

took me ~ 10 seconds to find this: http://boards.portforward.com/viewtopic.php?t=8792After browsing a few other threads i noticed that the links are dead... sucks!! anyways; http://community.ubnt.com/t5/NanoStation-and-Loco-Devices/How-to-configure-port-forwarding-in-Nanostation5/td-p/11678 this might help aswell, took me another couple of seconds of googling to find... basically just click this link to see my keywords used: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Nanostation+5+port+forwarding Your google skills are no good ;)

thanks Swizzy but It's clear I did what I was supposed to do , it's blocked by ISP then . if there's a way to force it to be opened I will be grateful :/

Call them and ask them to open those ports for you... or tell them you'll switch to another ISP... that ussually works... (the later option i mean, if they're stubborn a-holes)

Bro install team viewer software ,,send me ur team viewer id ,,,I will fix ur issue,,

Sent from my ST23i using Tapatalk

I asked the one I'm connecting to  " I need to open ports " .  he replied  that he doesn't know what I'm talking about .  looooolzzzzz

In that case, ask to talk to a REAL technician and not a monkey they took from the streets, put infront of a computer and told to ask the questions which come to the screen and give you the answer their shitty software tell them to...